Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Can fx6100 oc run mario kart full ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Depending on how many players you want to add . Note that the more players you add , the more slowdown you'll get
That i3 should handle MK full speed with 1 or 2 players . 3 or 4 players on MKWii are not possible for that CPU
Quote:So i can play Mk not full but in a better resolution and better graphic than in the Nintendo Wii
Resolution , Graphic stuffs -> GPU power
Speed -> CPU
Your Nvidia GTX 550Ti can handle 3x or 4x Internal Resolution (higher than 1080p) , no Anti-Aliasing , 16x AF . Wii resolution is only 480p .
(01-15-2013, 11:38 PM)admin89 Wrote: [ -> ]Depending on how many players you want to add . Note that the more players you add , the more slowdown you'll get
That i3 should handle MK full speed with 1 or 2 players . 3 or 4 players on MKWii are not possible for that CPU
Quote:So i can play Mk not full but in a better resolution and better graphic than in the Nintendo Wii
Resolution , Graphic stuffs -> GPU power
Speed -> CPU
Your Nvidia GTX 550Ti can handle 3x or 4x Internal Resolution (higher than 1080p) , no Anti-Aliasing , 16x AF . Wii resolution is only 480p .
And what about the mario kart double dash from game cube, can you answer me this questions please?

1 - can i get full screen and full hd in game cube games? i mean, with the games graphics really better in a 32'' tv than in the gamecube rca cabe and old tv? can i really say : OWW ITS PRETTY BETTER AND MUCH MORE BEAUTIFULL ?

2- CAN AN 13 3220 + GTX 550 + 8GB RAM IN DUAL + SSD HARD DRIVE MAKE THE GOOD JOB?

THANKS AGAIN ADMIN, YOU ARE REALLY AN HELPER...
Pages: 1 2