Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Create Pixel Shader Error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I have good hardware, so I don't think this is anything but a setting mishap. It was not happening when I first started playing but now every time I start Skyward Sword this

CreatePixelShaderFromByteCode
failed at Src\D3DShader.cpp 151

I have looked around google and the forums already, and nothing worked or was the same problem as me.
Any help is appreciated. ^.^
Use the latest git version of Dolphin. Afaik when u enable "Per-Pixel-Lighting" in older git versions, you'll get this error in some games.
(12-12-2012, 07:26 AM)DefenderX Wrote: [ -> ]Use the latest git version of Dolphin. Afaik when u enable "Per-Pixel-Lighting" in older git versions, you'll get this error in some games.
What is git? and is afaik a typo, im sorry i just didn't get what you meant exactly.
edit: I have a modified version of dolphin that auto detects the wii motion plus as plugged in because I let my friend take my wii for a while so I have no remote. Forgot to mention that, but I don't see why it would matter
I'm too lazy to explain it atm. Just go here -> http://dolphin-emu.org/download/ and try 3.0-878.
LOL alright i am tech knowledgeable so I should have no problem with this, thanks.

It says I need the wii motion plus still, I don't have that right now, my friend is borrowing my wii. That is why I got this emulator. So I could keep playing skyward sword while my friend has it. Is there a fix or something.
Get the latest build from the emulated wiimote plus branch.
(12-12-2012, 08:18 AM)AnyOldName3 Wrote: [ -> ]Get the latest build from the emulated wiimote plus branch.

That branch doesn't have working emulated motion plus.
People have been able to more or less complete the game with it, though.

I would recommend a real Wiimote Plus over it, though.
The emulated motion plus implementation that people are using is not in any Dolphin branch, it's in a clone by JPeterson.
Could you give me a link to a stable build because I have an emulator with wii motion plus but it gives the error I started this thread for.
Pages: 1 2 3