Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Direct3d10 plugin ?????
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Hey not being snobby or anything but have you guys tried to utilize the direct X 10 feature yet??? I think it would probably make a pretty great plugin....maybe idk anything about it but it would still be worth a shot...lol leave some comments about it
dx plugin is dead. use opengl if u can.
a fix to the DX plugin would welcome like a 100 of new users or more
i think opengl is smoother and nicer than dx, which is why all work went toward that plugin and dx was left to die
yea i kno and the pcsx2 has already begun using it cuz i can get directX 10 downloads and its kind of neat cuz it runs a little bit better...

It would def replace the direct3d9 plugin that im stuck to lol
u should just get a video card from ebay or somewhere that supports ogl 2.1 or higher, they are cheap and easy to install yourself Smile
yeah bu dx has less requirements
I have nvidia geforce 5600... theres a problem with the open gl plugin working on my computer so i cant use it.
your card doesnt support ogl 2.1, u need a newer card. u can always use the old dx9 plugin but its very outdated. the devs dont work on it any more. u can download the old dx9 plugin here. just put it in the plugins folder, then change the settings in dolphin to use it.
sorry mybad...typo...lol i have a nvidia geforce 9600 gt graphics card... so yea i can use it but it just wont work
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6