Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [WiiWare] Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a King
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've got some serious glitches going on in this game. Lots of the text shows up like that and the sound is really buggy. Not sure what to do. I'm tried fiddling around with graphics settings, etc to no avail. The majority of the game looks fine, but the problems are too annoying for it to be a fun experience. Any ideas?
1- Try to accurate Texture Cache (Position 1 or 2).
2- Try to set EFB Copies to "RAM"

Ukuboy

I hope this isn't considered necroposting since this is a game discussion.

Anyways, I'm having issues with this game freezing. I don't see a need to post a screenshot. Everything looks normal, in fact graphically everything looks beautiful in 720p. I've gotten to Day 99 in-game and this glitch has happened a few times where the game just stops. FPS drops from 60 to 0 with no warning. It's weird because I run My Life as a Darklord fine at 720p and 60FPS, and Crystal Chronicles for the Gamecube. This is the only game giving me issues. Any advice?
It could be a bad dump, or it could be dualcore instabilities... or... anything.

CATman4L

does the DLC for this game work? i can't seem to get mine to show up in it
(11-13-2020, 07:02 AM)CATman4L Wrote: [ -> ]does the DLC for this game work? i can't seem to get mine to show up in it

Second on this. I've worked on an A.I. hand upscaled version of HD Textures and I want to post this soon, but I was hoping to get the DLC upscaled as well so that each of my party members can have different attire. Anyone know?
(12-31-2020, 06:31 PM)whiteashsaturday Wrote: [ -> ]Second on this. I've worked on an A.I. hand upscaled version of HD Textures and I want to post this soon, but I was hoping to get the DLC upscaled as well so that each of my party members can have different attire. Anyone know?

That's great to hear! I can't wait to see it.

And yes, the DLC is working for me on the latest build of Dolphin.
they work too on my end
The game + DLC works fine here:

Dolphin 5.0-15262
Windows 10 21H1
Ryzen 3700X
Geforce 1070Ti (465.89)
Realtek ALC 1220 Integrated Audio

OpenGL (Fullscreen Exclusive)
Emulator CPU overclocked to 200% or more for reasonable end-game performance (thoroughly tested at up to 400%)
4x Internal Rendering Resolution
16x Anisotropic Filtering
WASAPI (Exclusive) audio set to 2ms latency

Note: The original game release + its patch behaves differently to the re-released game (which integrates the patch). Notably that intangible library issue seems to happen if you have an original release + patch. I forget where I sourced this cause from.

I think a lot of the bugs observed by the person with an AMD Athlon II x3 435 @ 2.9 GHz are the result of running the original game release + patch as I vaguely recall having those issues on my actual Wii and they were resolved with a re-download of the game.
Pages: 1 2