Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: 50 Fps selector in the new revision
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Good evening.
The PAL games run at 60fps, Super Paper Mario is too fast to play this speed, should be limited to 50 FPS for normal play.
There should be a 60/50 limiter in the next version in to emulator Dolphin, thanks.
Sorry for my inglish.
60hz and 50hz not 60fps and 50fps
Ops!Sorry.
Is possible to put this little option?. I think it would be a way to gain speed in the emulator.

cmccmc

how would it gain speed?
Yes. Exactly no more speed... more stable.
The games working perfectly in 50hz, no 60hz. Is a little idea for next version.
thanks

MarioMadness

(03-31-2009, 06:48 AM)Willysonicteam Wrote: [ -> ]Yes. Exactly no more speed... more stable.
The games working perfectly in 50hz, no 60hz. Is a little idea for next version.
thanks

Why Didn't you Post this in the Future Request Thered ?
And you Can limit the FPS just turn on Enable Other Audio lol

cmccmc

but that amuses it's 60hz.
hmmm i have read the thread and i have the same idea..but..TongueThe differences on PAL and NTSC its to many...

The Dolphin-Emu run speed the Game as Default 30FPS...If the game Run at 27 30 FPS stable in Dolphin-Emu means the game run great..

anyway Games run at 50FPS and 60FPS if game the is Europe run in 50HZ, American and Japan run in 60HZ.

PAL-M
PAL-N

NTSC-M
NTSC-J

So..., the Dolphin-Emu run as default always in 30FPS for good and stable speed.This is an emulator choice code and setting up by developers i think..But the 60HZ Games run faster in 30FPS because NTSC Games run in 60HZ on some (Television) anyway...,
i think PAL Games (50HZ Games its more stable because the PAL versions is the latest revision some (games) of the companies Development)
PAL games run little slower than NTSC.

Something else about Version of the Games..In Europe made more violence in games like.., more Blood more Exploit Game.
Example:If you Play the Bloody Roar 2 on PS1 in PAL version the Blood is to High and run with a simple hit.If you test the game in Japan version have Fade blood the color is mixed with water : P

PAL versions have many violence anyway : ) Europe its weak and blend the minds anyway forget this.
On the real GC, many games lets you chose wheter to have 50 or 60 HZ. On some reviosions you seem to get option, on other not... I'm really not sure right now, haven't seen the option in a while.
Yeah..!This option exist on PAL games only.., exist on many consoles & games not only in GC.
Pages: 1 2 3