Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] The Legend of Zelda: Collector's Edition
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Kergash

Im having trouble with this. I started out getting random errors, but I've gotten them to go away. My problem now is that the game randomly freezes. And its completely random when it does, I can play for 30 minutes with no problems, but suddenly it freezes after 5-10 minutes as well. I've tried a lot of the configuration tips I've found here. Disabled dual core, set the framelimit (which caused my game to run at 30-50% with 20 or 30fps), changed the CPU Emulator Engine, changed DSP Emulator Engine, messed around with the EFB Copies as well as External Frame Buffer. Is there something Im missing here? Could anyone shed some light on how to get the game to work without freezes, if possible at all?

Im running the current version of dolphin (4.0-267 x64).

Operating System: Windows 7 x64
Processor/CPU: Intel Core i5 CPU 750 @ 2,67GHz
Video Card/GPU: NVIDIA Geforce GTS 250
Memory/RAM: Corsair Value S DDR3 1333MHz 8GB
Getting a crash when the Hyrule guards find you and the transition to white in GC version of Ocarina.

http://imgur.com/dioF8Vg
(11-01-2013, 05:14 AM)cbessell Wrote: [ -> ]Getting a crash when the Hyrule guards find you and the transition to white in GC version of Ocarina.

http://imgur.com/dioF8Vg
Try enabling mmu speed hack in iso properties.
Also make sure you have a good dump. This game is pretty difficult to dump on the Wii for some reason. It took me five tries to get a good dump, and I had to polish my disc.
Are Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask supposed to run at 20 FPS? They feel so much more choppy then i remember them being on my real Gamecube.
They are 20 fps games.
Thanks for the info.
Been enjoying Dolphin the lest couple of weeks and the first time I try to go to hyrule castle from the town square, it loads the scene and immediately crashes. I tried getting a new ISO from the Wii, but it let me use the same save file and it still crashed. I will probably do a new save file and see if it fixes it, but is their any other fixes I could try besides that?
Err, misread game/thread name. Let me try again.

Try overclocking the CPU to about 120% in advanced in the latest builds. The game has been more stable with that setting for me.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8