Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] Nicktoons : Battle for Volcano Island
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

severen

Any idea why the wiki has the compatibility for this game listed at at 4/5 stars? [Image: Stars4.png]

Tried dozens of different graphic combinations with each graphic renderer.

The best I can get is a constant gray screen.

[Image: 21jd1yu.png]

I've also tried several dumps of my game.
(07-23-2013, 05:05 AM)severen Wrote: [ -> ]Any idea why the wiki has the compatibility for this game listed at at 4/5 stars?

Because the game works just fine.

Try to check MMU Speed Hack (right click the game and go into Properties)

SecretivePol

I had the same problem. I had Dolphin 4.0(no sub version) installed.

After updating dolphin to 4.0-2442 it kind of went away. The game starts now but some cutscenes only plays the sound not the video. I can hit the enter to skip the scenes and play the actual game. It is still anoying though that I only get audio when playing the cutscenes.

Other games work fine btw.

Sorry if I misspelled something, English is not my native language.

Iceminer360

(11-20-2014, 11:32 PM)SecretivePol Wrote: [ -> ]I had the same problem. I had Dolphin 4.0(no sub version) installed.

After updating dolphin to 4.0-2442 it kind of went away. The game starts now but some cutscenes only plays the sound not the video. I can hit the enter to skip the scenes and play the actual game. It is still anoying though that I only get audio when playing the cutscenes.

Other games work fine btw.

Sorry if I misspelled something, English is not my native language.

Yeah I have the same issue, If I have subtitles on it displays those, sound plays anyway, but no video whatsoever. tried downloading it from a different site but no luck.
Iceminer360 Wrote:tried downloading it from a different site but no luck.

https://forums.dolphin-emu.org/Announcem...orum-rules
Global Forum Rules Wrote:Warez/downloading games talk is prohibited and frowned upon. To prevent legal issues, you may not post links or refer to any kind of NAND, BIOS, ISO, game, or other copyrighted material that has been illegally obtained or shared. If any post like that is found, the thread containing it will be closed and further support will be revoked. Stating that you've downloaded a game will get you banned immediately, no matter if you purchased the game or not. Asking where to find or download games will get you banned immediately. Providing where to download games will get you banned immediately. You must legally dump/rip your own games, NAND, BIOS, etc.

Remember when you joined, that little thing you checked about banning? Time for that!

*gets her magic moderator hammer*

bye!

Chiettochan

I am trying to play the game on my MacBook Pro but the cutscenes will not show (It will be a black screens). Also while I'm playing certain texture are either translucent or will not load up like (Collectibles are invisible and trees/hills are transparent). Can anyone help me out with how to fix any of these problems please?
You probably need to enabled XFB for the cutscenes.

Chiettochan

(11-03-2017, 11:54 PM)ExtremeDude2 Wrote: [ -> ]You probably need to enabled XFB for the cutscenes.

What about for the collectibles and the translucent textures???