Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] Shadow the Hedgehog
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Wiki Page - Shadow the Hedgehog - [edit]

The Winged Cherry Pie

I got a FIFO is overflowed by GatherPipe error. This only happened once so far in my few days of playing it.
The game has huge frame drops and stuttering when explosions or magma are on screen.

Dolphin 5.0-7040
16GB RAM
3.5GHZ
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070

Edit: It also tends to crash on the last level of a run.
Now whenever I use OpenGL, the game have heavy glitching. Also, when I use any otehr graphics backend, the game will crash at the last level.

[Image: unknown.png]
(04-20-2018, 10:03 PM)Blob55 Wrote: [ -> ]Now whenever I use OpenGL, the game have heavy glitching. Also, when I use any otehr graphics backend, the game will crash at the last level.

[Image: unknown.png]

You'll need to be more specific. I'm not able to replicate with default settings and Intel/NVIDIA hardware. Nor with IR pumped up to ~6x as seems to be shown in your screenshot.
[attachment=17549]

Hi gang. Just wondering if anyone else noticed this funny light grey, rectangular texture that appears on Shadow's eyelids when blinking during most of the cinematics in Dolphin. Any ideas about what could be going on there? The shots on the left are from a playthrough on GameCube. I've seen this on other PCs and various Dolphin versions, but the system the screenshots at right were taken on is detailed below.

Dolphin 5.0-6467 (defaults, native resolution)
Windows 8.1
Intel Core i7-4770 @ 3.4GHz
Nvidia GTX 645