Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] Pikmin 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Having some trouble with Pikmin 2 Gamecube version in 3.5.

Just
paid off all the debt and during the credit sequence that follows it
freezes, right around when Louie pops his head out from behind a leaf.
In the video its at the :34 mark is when I hang/freeze.

Have you tried with LLE?
Yep, I suggest u to try LLE. If u don't know, what LLE is, take a look at the DSP-LLE guide (link in my sig)
Hrm, does this game need LLE? We should update the wiki.
In the thread you linked too, which of the two attachments do I download to use in the LLE?
(01-25-2013, 06:28 AM)xikar Wrote: [ -> ]In the thread you linked too, which of the two attachments do I download to use in the LLE?
you mean you'r downloading without reading anything??
(01-25-2013, 04:23 PM)Soopah Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-25-2013, 06:28 AM)xikar Wrote: [ -> ]In the thread you linked too, which of the two attachments do I download to use in the LLE?
you mean you'r downloading without reading anything??
Never said I was, but I see files to download. And at the same time I see in the text in mentions getting files from my own stuff. Is this required or am I missing something from in the text?
Those files only work with Zelda ucode games (see the list in that thread). If you want to use LLE audio for all games, dump the files using the instructions. If you're cool with just using LLE audio for Zelda ucode games, stick to the reversed iROM in the attachment.
But this is a zelda ucode game is it not? D:
Pages: 1 2 3