Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] The Legend of Spyro: A New Beginning
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Help, the game is missing character shadows with D3D. OpenGL displays the shadows properly, but is missing the spyro picture when you first boot up the game and any object on water seems to have a transparent box underneath it. The glowing lights issue seems to be fixed, though.
Do you have Destination Alpha Disabled in OpenGL?
No, nor do I use fast depth or any setting that compromises compatibility or graphics. I also have EFB to RAM and virtual XFB enabled as default.
I was just curious, as it sounded like the dual source blending bug in Super Mario Sunshine Smile
Is there any way to fix the shadows for D3D? They work fine in OpenGL already, so couldn't we see what D3D is missing compared to OpenGL in this game to get the shadows working for D3D?

utsukami

sparx the dragonflies glow/lighting on the ground abruptly disappears and reappears depending on the camera angle & placement of his model.

with glow:
[Image: unknown.png]
without glow:
[Image: unknown.png]

already tried using all of the different plugins and turning every enhancement/hack on & off one after the other to no avail. is there any way i can fix this? or remove his glow on the ground altogether?

Mr.Obsolete

60 FPS Code type?
(04-18-2022, 01:15 PM)Mr.Obsolete Wrote: [ -> ]60 FPS Code type?

Gecko code.