Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: power supply/fuente de poder
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi I need to know that I recommend power supply for ati hd 6870

in it may not be very high in price

hola necesito saber que fuente de poder me recomiendan para la ati hd 6870

en lo posible que no sea muy alta en precio
(11-01-2012, 10:25 AM)ExtremeDude2 Wrote: [ -> ]http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/announcements.php?aid=4

This is a forum for piracy that has to do with asking what font to use dolphin nesesito with AMD Radeon HD 6870?

esto es un foro de pirateria que tiene que ver con preguntar que fuente nesesito para usar dolphin con la amd radeon hd 6870?
Just look it up dude. These forums are for help with Dolphin. We aren't here to help you with power supply choices. Your problem is a hardware question.

Búscalo en el Internet. Este foro da ayuda para Dolphin. No te ayudamos con hardware a menos que se relata a Dolphin. Tu problema es uno de hardware.
Antec VP-450 450W
Antec BP550 Plus 550W
Antec NEO ECO 620C 620W
Antec EarthWatts EA-650 GREEN 650W

There are some examples of the dozens of good cheap power supplies out there. You haven't really listed any requirements.
(11-01-2012, 10:21 AM)germanarce59 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi I need to know that I recommend power supply for ati hd 6870

in it may not be very high in price

A PC without CPU, fans, screen and other hardware? Tongue Sorry man, but we need more information about your hardware.
Screen? Why would you need to know that?
I just wanted to list some important hardware Tongue Actually, this was a little joke. With "information", I meant of course the CPU. Tongue
As long as it can power your parts and doesn't catch on fire or die in a few months, it's a good PSU. Corsair, PC Power and Cooling, OCZ are the brands I've used and I've never had any problems with them. Many sites have tools to tell how many watts of power you need, but around 650-700w should be good enough to cover anything.
Quote:As long as it can power your parts and doesn't catch on fire or die in a few months

Or fry your equipment with an unexpected voltage spike. This is why it's so important to get a good PSU. Many people think that the worst thing a bad PSU can do is stop working or not provide enough power. But what PSU reviews usually look at is the efficiency and the voltage jitter.

For the record all of the brands you listed are typically good, although I and many others have had complaints over certain OCZ PSUs in recent years. They've basically gone from being a good brand to an average brand.
Pages: 1 2