Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Wiimote turns off when I start a game in Dolphin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I connect my Wiimote to my PC (using just generic Windows 7 drivers) and I test it out in Wiinstrument and the test gauges using the Wiimote plugin config for Dolphin and it's all good and fine.

So then, I start up Super Mario Galaxy and suddenly the Player 1 light on my Wiimote goes off and SMG politely informs me to press A on my Wiimote (in order to resync it I presume). Of course the Wiimote connection has been severed and I need to remove it and add it via bluetooth again in order to try again (and consequently, fail again).

Anyone know why this is happening?
The last time this happened to me, i removed the actual wiimote-DLL and and used one from an older revision Big Grin
Weird solution but plausible and one I guess I've heard for a bunch of problems that come up. I'll be sure to try it out and hopefully post back if it works.
Are you using R3661? It clearly says that Wiimotes are not working with this revision.
If so, go to the SVN builds forum and get a newer revision, if that works.
(07-10-2009, 05:16 PM)nosound97 Wrote: [ -> ]Are you using R3661? It clearly says that Wiimotes are not working with this revision.

Oh damn that's right. I remember reading that too. *bangs head against wall*

Alright, time to update.

Thanks all.

tastypotato

Hate to bump this old thread but I'm having the same issue as the OP of the thread and I don't feel that I need to open another one when the issue is exactly the same.

I have both 4666, 4681, and 4525.

Running Windows 7 Professional x64