Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: My Dolphin emulator has stop working! What should i do?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

super luigi

I was playing Super Paper Mario on my dolphin emulator. at chapter 5.1 i save the game close Dolphin. then yesterday i open dolphin to play Super Paper Mario when its loading game then dolphin start to not respond and then it say Dolphin has stop working.
first i was using Dolphin-win-x86-v3.0-763. then i delete this and download latest version
Dolphin-win-x86-v3.0-776 but it has same problem what should i do. i just copy my Wii folder and GC folder. plzzzzzzzzz help me!
Are you using savestates?

super luigi

What save state?
A save state is Dolphin's "save anywhere, anytime" feature. Usually you'll press Shift+F1, F2 and so on, or just go to Emulation -> Load State (or Save State) and select which state to load or save. If you're not saving in-game, e.g. like you would on a real Gamecube (via the memory card) or Wii (via the Wii's internal memory) then you're using save states.

super luigi

No i am saving in the game. still the problem plz help me!
(10-10-2012, 06:25 AM)super luigi Wrote: [ -> ]No i am saving in the game. still the problem plz help me!

First of all, stop saying "plz help me!" at the end of all of your comments. We get it. You want help with your game. This phrase is way overused and quite frankly obnoxious. It's annoying. I hate to be rude, but I'm stating it as it is. People are helping you.

As for your problem, is the save at a save block or is it after a major event in the game?
hahaahahah for me.... do you wanna know the truth? >Sad Dolphin Doesn't Work Since Dolphin r 7565

1) doesn't work Direct3D11
2) It is Very slow, of course the new revisions
3) It Crash with very much Games and Bad Shaders.

I have very huge trouble with Dolphin 3.0 :'( very Sad
(10-15-2012, 10:01 AM)josepauloovallerivera Wrote: [ -> ]hahaahahah for me.... do you wanna know the truth? >Sad Dolphin Doesn't Work Since Dolphin r 7565

That's because your computer is horrible.
(10-15-2012, 10:01 AM)josepauloovallerivera Wrote: [ -> ]Dolphin Doesn't Work Since Dolphin r 7565

Reason :
Quote:Intel® 82945G Express Chipset Family
Yeah i know hahahaha the video card is not the best from intel but in the 2.0 release of dolphin worked for mi perfectly but since the release of 3.0 i doesnt work
Pages: 1 2