Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version:     [ Directx 9 more fast that directx 11 ]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello before very thanks to dolphin team, i am very happy with his emulator.

My problem begin when i use dsp lle (ear shoppy) some who in this forum say me that i must be use directx 9, with directx 9 the problem has solved but same settings with directx 11 is very slowly vs direct 9, and with directx 11 the game quake all time.
I think that directx 11 was more fast because my gp is directx 11 native.

See videos
Galaxy 2 in directx 11 has error quake and 32 fps
same configuration with direct 9 run perfect to 48 fps obviosly is a error of dolphin or directx.
In directx 9 run perfect to 48 fps

I play in pcsx2 emulator god of war 2 to HD (720p) to 50 fps.

The result.
[Image: dolphind9vsd11.jpg]

My settings
[Image: configuraciondolphin.jpg]

Please to team dolphin group that fix dsp lle because some games required directx 11.

Very thank you.
Disable External Frame Buffer and please uncheck Disable Fog
Quote:Laptop Asus core i7, 2.9 [color=#FF0000]G[/color]hz

And change this Big Grin
Quote:I play in pcsx2 emulator god of war 2 to HD (720p) to 50 fps.

This is completely irrelevant. PCSX2 is a different emulator, and GOW2 is a different game. There's no comparing the two. In Dolphin, DX9 is generally faster than DX11 and OpenGL depending on the game. Unless the devs (mainly neobrain I suppose) do a significant amount work to DX11 on Dolphin, the situation is unlikely to change soon.
Can someone try and translate what he's saying? What is "quake" supposed to mean?
(10-10-2012, 05:58 AM)NaturalViolence Wrote: [ -> ]Can someone try and translate what he's saying? What is "quake" supposed to mean?

I think he means that the pic is going up and down (e.g. with some games when XFB is enabled, which happens mostly in DX11)
(10-10-2012, 01:23 AM)Anti-Ultimate Wrote: [ -> ]Disable External Frame Buffer and please uncheck Disable Fog

If i do that you say.. obviosly the dolphin decrement the fps and run more slowly.

(10-10-2012, 05:58 AM)NaturalViolence Wrote: [ -> ]Can someone try and translate what he's saying? What is "quake" supposed to mean?

For details about quake see video Dolphin quake on d11

Thanks
(10-10-2012, 06:15 AM)Anti-Ultimate Wrote: [ -> ]

I think he means that the pic is going up and down (e.g. with some games when XFB is enabled, which happens mostly in DX11)

Yes... see video for details Quake on dx11.
Question where i disabled XFB ? and how fix the choppy ear when i use sound dsp lle activate ?

Thanks
SMG uses interlacing and by enabling XFBs, you also enable the crappy (i.e. nonexistant) interlacing emulation in Dolphin, which is what causes the "quake". Your additional FPS isn't a real difference in game speed, in fact game speed will be slowed down by enabling XFBs.
(10-11-2012, 08:15 AM)neobrain Wrote: [ -> ]SMG uses interlacing and by enabling XFBs, you also enable the crappy (i.e. nonexistant) interlacing emulation in Dolphin, which is what causes the "quake". Your additional FPS isn't a real difference in game speed, in fact game speed will be slowed down by enabling XFBs.

Ingeniere, please where i can disabled xfb ? i not see the option that you sayme.

Very very very thanks by emulator dolphin.

PD: personaly question (by your dolphin programing) what is your money live... accept donations ? or is a hobby ?
(10-12-2012, 04:24 AM)meforero Wrote: [ -> ]where i can disabled xfb ? i not see the option that you sayme.

Graphics/Hacks/External Frame Buffer. Just check Disable
Pages: 1 2