Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version:     [ DSP LLE choppy in spiderman and galaxy 2 ]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello i desire play spiderman edge time (that i view incredible amazing graphics), with DSP HLE not ear, but with DSP LLE run perfect but ear choppy lags (in mario galaxy 2 i must be activate for run 1st boss and avoid black screen, dsp lle ear equal choppy).
If in game properties with right click i check "idle skipping","accurate vbeam emulation" the sound choppy equal and the screen appear with small quake all time.
I am readin for all time but never say clearly how fix the problem, really DSP LLE not run perfect ? how do for fix problem or ear prefect and continue ? or how do for ear in spiderman ?

Thanks to all

Asus core i7, 2.9 Mhz, 4 ram, nvidia 5400M, win7 64 bits.
Dolphin 3.0 752, JIT, xaudio2 32000, directx 11, 1024x768, internal 2x, efb to texture, texture cache fast, external frame virtual, check disabled per-pixel, check disabled fog.

Mario galaxy 60 fps, mario kart 50pfs, zelda 25 fps, spiderman 25 fps, just dance 40fps, epic mickey 25 fps, prince 25 fps, excite bots 60 fps, spectrobes 25 fps, muster hunter 40 fps.
Most popular games run very well and with my sons funny.
What are your PC specs?
What language do you speak natively? Often times there is someone who speaks the same language and might be able to help. That way, you can post in English and your native language.

Are you getting those speeds in your games or are those the speeds you have found they are supposed to run at? I would be extremely surprised if any i7 from the current generation clocked at 2.9 GHz could run Mario galaxy full speed with LLE.

Btw, I think maybe you did the LLE trick wrong. You have to disable idle skipping and enable vbeam.
(09-30-2012, 03:07 AM)Axxer Wrote: [ -> ]What language do you speak natively? Often times there is someone who speaks the same language and might be able to help. That way, you can post in English and your native language.

Are you getting those speeds in your games or are those the speeds you have found they are supposed to run at? I would be extremely surprised if any i7 from the current generation clocked at 2.9 GHz could run Mario galaxy full speed with LLE.

Btw, I think maybe you did the LLE trick wrong. You have to disable idle skipping and enable vbeam.

I explaim bad, excuses but my english (i am spanish)
I run mario galaxy 2 very well with hle, but i change to lle only for past the 1rst boss (for avoid black screen error), i play all level with choopy shound, and when i end the world 1, then i return to hle for continue play my favorite game.

i am reading all threath, i beleave that i am wrong.
Plase exactly where i disable idle skipping ? and where enabled vbeam ?
I beleave that i check on wrong site.
On game i right click
Properties
i Check on Accurate vbeam
i check on Enabled idle skipping

Very thanks you.
(09-30-2012, 03:24 AM)meforero Wrote: [ -> ]i check on Enabled idle skipping

Uncheck Idle Skipping but in Config/General.
In Properties just check VBeam
Shonumi y yo hablamos español. Es mejor que escribas en inglés y español porque es más fácil entender lo que dices.

In English I Wrote:Shonumi and I speak Spanish. It is better to write in English and Spanish because it is easier to understand what you say
(09-30-2012, 03:29 AM)LordVador Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-30-2012, 03:24 AM)meforero Wrote: [ -> ]i check on Enabled idle skipping

Uncheck Idle Skipping but in Config/General.
In Properties just check VBeam

Hello, i check the Accurate vbeam emulation on properties and uncheck Enabled idle skipping on general configuration, but the dolphin appear with constant small quake all time. how do fix that small quake on the game (the same error on 2 computers) ?

Hola marque Accurate vbeam en propiedades y desmarqueEnabled idle on configuracion general, pero ahora el juego aparece con una constante tembladera o vibracion de imagen, como se corrige (lo mismo en 2 computadores) ?

Desktop Msi Athlon x2 3 Mhz, 2 ram, ati 4570, win 7 64 bits.
Cuando ves la vibración, ¿que son tus cuadros por segundo (FPS)? Pienso que es necessario tener los FPS cerca de 50 o 60 para jugar sin problemas como éste. En inglés, se dice que Dolphin "tartamudea" con el vídeo. Es possible que tus computadoras simplemente no tengan suficiente poder en este caso. ¿Puedes mostrarnos lo que has configurado en Dolphin, como capturas de pantalla por favor? Específicamente, muéstranos todo en Opciones -> Configuración gráficos y Opciones -> Configurar ... -> Configuración de Dolphin -> General (esta ficha sólo).

Quote:When you see the vibration, what are your frames per second (FPS)? I think it's necessary to have the FPS close to 50 or 60 in order to play without problems like this. In English, we say that Dolphin "stutters" with the video. It's possible that your computers simply do not have sufficient power in this case. Can you show us what you have configured in Dolphin, as screenshots? Specifically, show us everything in Options -> Graphic settings and Options -> Configure ... Dolphin Configuration -> General (this tab only).
Hello my configuration...

http://i50.tinypic.com/6ia3bc.jpg
[Image: 6ia3bc.jpg]

http://i45.tinypic.com/17po4h.jpg
[Image: 17po4h.jpg]

With DSP LLE, and check "accure Vbeam" on properties... The sound choppy, reduce fps and appear screen mini-quake all time.
With DSP HLE, all games run perfectly.. but spiderman not sound. and mario in last boss (maxistar) always appear black screen.

Si activo DSP LLE y activo Accure Vbeam, el sonido tartamunea siempre, aparece un temblor muy pequeño pero fastidioso y los fps bajan.
Con DSP HLE todos los juegos van bien excepto galaxy2 que aparece pantalla negra despues de los jefes grandes o maxiestrellas y spiderman no suena.

Very thanks you
Your CPU is not strong enough to handle LLE. SMG2 needs (in most cases) an over clocked Core i5-3570k.

btw: settings are okay.
Pages: 1 2