Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Monster Hunter Tri (disable CPU Help needed)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So i've got it running and all (about 83 - 95%) all the time, which isn't bad.

But when i read the info included it says to disable the 'enable cpu' in the graphics plugin for playable speed.
I cannot find the option, because it's simply isn't there i'm guessing...

How do i disable that option?!

The person that helps me out gets a virtual hug!!!
"Enable CPU"?! Do you mean "Skip EFB Access from CPU" or what? But this option is unchecked by default (if it's checked, you could encounter a little speed up)
I've been using dolphin for about 2 years now and i've never heard of this option.
MH3 is a heavy game, thats as far as your hardware can push it since it looks like you're on a laptop.
That's what it says in the info about the simulation state.

Sorry if i'm wrong about something Tongue

I really don't know much about computers
Quote:it says to disable the 'enable cpu' in the graphics plugin for playable speed.

You're told to disable "EFB Access from CPU". You can check it in Graphics/Hacks
(09-01-2012, 09:15 AM)LordVador Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:it says to disable the 'enable cpu' in the graphics plugin for playable speed.

You're told to disable "EFB Access from CPU". You can check it in Graphics/Hacks

Thank you very much...yet again sorry for the stupid questions

Working at 95% now
Btw. Try out this build mate, it increased my 80% max to 150% (frameskip to 100% enabled). All in fullhd, 0 glitches apart from when u go to fullscreen - your character skin turns black for one quest, but that's only when u go to fullscreen, so turn it on before laoding ur save.
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/91195320/Dolphi...MH%203.rar
(09-15-2012, 06:55 PM)Prosty Wrote: [ -> ]Btw. Try out this build mate, it increased my 80% max to 150% (frameskip to 100% enabled). All in fullhd, 0 glitches apart from when u go to fullscreen - your character skin turns black for one quest, but that's only when u go to fullscreen, so turn it on before laoding ur save.

really appreciate the help.

But here comes a gigantic stupid question...where do i put the files after i unpack them?!
(sorry yet again for the stupidity)
(09-15-2012, 06:55 PM)Prosty Wrote: [ -> ]Btw. Try out this build mate, it increased my 80% max to 150% (frameskip to 100% enabled). All in fullhd, 0 glitches apart from when u go to fullscreen - your character skin turns black for one quest, but that's only when u go to fullscreen, so turn it on before laoding ur save.

Quote:Old Dolphin builds: People are free to use any build that they like, but we do not recommend the use of builds older than the latest official release. Older builds have missing features and issues with games that would be fixed by using the latest official release or the current Git master builds. We ask that you please refrain from recommending old builds to forum users since they are not supported on the forums.

Please do not recommend old builds. They are unsupported and have a number of issues (like the black character skin you mentioned, who knows what else might go wrong for the OP). You're free to share your experience (good and bad) about any revision, you just can't tell people here to use anything lower than the official 3.0 release.

@OP - It shouldn't matter where, just extract it and run Dolphin.exe. You'll have to setup your ISO paths again so the games appear listed when you start up Dolphin.
(09-16-2012, 03:38 AM)Shonumi Wrote: [ -> ]Please do not recommend old builds. They are unsupported and have a number of issues (like the black character skin you mentioned, who knows what else might go wrong for the OP). You're free to share your experience (good and bad) about any revision, you just can't tell people here to use anything lower than the official 3.0 release.
What you just implied is that 3.0 is still better for us (even though after a few months of checking builds out it's the one that worked the best for me) and it's useless to try other builds.. Let people share their configs and experiences freely (I said TRY this build, not USE this build and ignore all the rest) or just close this forum up.

@exact same config (+ mmu speedhack on 3.0 cuz it won't even start without it)
3.00:
[Image: jE3NEl.jpg]
my posted build:
[Image: GIDPIl.jpg]

Pages: 1 2