Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Possible?/ es posible?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
you can play the legend of zelda skyward sword x4ir DirectX 9 and maximum bone AAAL x9?

that hardware is neseserio?

thanks

es posible jugar the legend of zelda skyward sword en native x 4
y antialising x 9 utilizando dx9

si es posible caul es el harware necesario

gracias
Yet another strange and hardly readable thread. Answer to question: The hardware for that would be ridiculous.

By the way, I have some suggestions on how to make your translation go better (since you use an online translator as far as I can tell):

1) Make sure everything is spelled correctly!
2) Find someone on the forums who speaks your language (if it is Spanish I can help)
3) Don't use slang

That should work for the most part.
germanarce59, when you joined here, you wrote your posts in Spanish, and I must say, I could understand you much more clearly (since I can write, read, and speak Spanish). You can post in English and Spanish (a lot of people do that), and we have more than a couple of people here who are bilingual or even trilingual, so it's not like we won't understand your message.
El hardware es ridiculoso y cuesta mucho. 4x IR + 9x SSAA = 12x IR. Es necesario tener un GPU muy poderoso.

Es mejor usar Direct3D11 con 4x IR y MSAA, que es más eficiente.

Quote:The hardware is ridiculous and very expensive. 4x IR + 9x SSAA = 12x IR. You need to have a very powerful GPU.

It is better to use Direct3D11 with 4x IR and MSAA, which is more efficient.
[quote='Axxer' pid='233383' dateline='1345746861']
El hardware es ridiculoso y cuesta mucho. 4x IR + 9x SSAA = 12x IR. Es necesario tener un GPU muy poderoso.

Es mejor usar Direct3D11 con 4x IR y MSAA, que es más eficiente.
[/qu

entonces direct3d 11 con x4 ir y msaa es igual gráficamente que direct3d 9 con x4 ir y 9AA?/Direct3D 11 then go and with x4 MSAA equals graphically direct3d 9 with x4 and 9AA go?
Depende en cuanto MSAA, pero mucho MSAA (8 samples, no sé como decir este en español) puede ser muy similar al 9x SSAA pero es más rápido.

9x SSAA es probablemente el mejor, pero es casi imposible usarlo sin que eres rico y puedes comprar un GPU excelente.

También, si tienes un GPU de NVidia, puedes usar FXAA que es más rápido que MSAA pero con calidad casi igualmente.

Yo personalmente no tengo un GPU excelente, pero es bueno (NVidia 550 ti). Yo utilizo FXAA y funciona bien para mí.

Quote:It depends on how much MSAA, but a lot of MSAA (8 samples, I don't know how to say this in Spanish) can be very similar to 9x SSAA but is much faster.

9x SSAA is probably better, but it is almost impossible to use unless you are rich and can buy an excellent GPU.

I personally do not have an excellent GPU, but it is good (nVidia 550 Ti). I use FXAA and it works well for me.
You realise your suppose to post in English along side right?
They're basically saying that a GPU that powerful would be ridiculously expensive, but high levels of MSAA would be more achievable, so he should use DX11 or OpenGL, and maybe use FXAA through nVidia control panel. This more or less sums up what was said.
Sorry, I've been busy; I'll edit with translations in a bit.
I updated my posts with translations. I was at school when reaponding so I didn't have time to type both.

AnyOldName3 was spot on in his interpretation.
Pages: 1 2