Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: is many times better than the wii dolphin?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

well that many times dolphin has more graphic quality to the Wii

in directx 9
go x4

x9 antialiasing

Yeah and we're all persuaded of that on this forum Big Grin
I have no idea what he's trying to say.
(08-17-2012, 06:47 AM)LordVador Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah and we're all persuaded of that on this forum Big Grin

sorry but I do not understand what you mean
(08-17-2012, 06:48 AM)NaturalViolence Wrote: [ -> ]I have no idea what he's trying to say.

I mean how many times has better graphics than the wii dolphin
(08-17-2012, 06:48 AM)NaturalViolence Wrote: [ -> ]I have no idea what he's trying to say.

I supposed he was asking if Dolphin was graphically better than a real Wii Smile
Dolphin can play games beyond FullHD with Anti-Aliasing and other enhancements Wink
(08-17-2012, 06:52 AM)DefenderX Wrote: [ -> ]Dolphin can play games beyond FullHD with Anti-Aliasing and other enhancements Wink

I already knew what I am saying is how many times it's better for example is 4 times better etc
Are you talking about internal resolution?
If my maths is correct (which it probably isn't because I wasn't paying attention to what I'd already done to my numbers) if there was a GPU with enough power to run the emulator with maximum settings, dolphin would draw 144 times the pixels of a real wii. The calculation to get this was: ( 4xIR * square route 9xAA ) squared. I think this means that the image quality is potentially 12 or 144 times as good, except on a normal monitor, lots of extra AA isn't visible.
lol it is 12 XD
Pages: 1 2 3