Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Rune Factory: Tides of Destiny - Broken Textures?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
The game starts alright. No/little visual lag, and a little audio lag/stutter, as expected from my PC specs. I get in-game alright, and everything seems fine. But the very moment I gain control of my character, every texture is replaced by blue.I DON'T UNDERSTAND. Undecided I can't see my character, and I can barely see other objects. I swear the sky turned the same shade of blue as well.

I've tried both the official stable release and 3.0-735 with similar results. I'm very new to the Dolphin emulator, and I would really appreciate some help with this.
Please post your Dolphin settings so we can better help you. Click on the Config button and look at the General tab. Click on the Graphics button and look at the General, Hacks, and Enhancements tabs. Those are usually the most relevant settings that we need to know to help with problems; tell us what you have set and we'll try to figure out what's wrong. In the meantime, have a look at the Dolphin Wiki entry for this game.
(07-31-2012, 03:27 PM)Elementninja111 Wrote: [ -> ]But the very moment I gain control of my character, every texture is replaced by blue.I DON'T UNDERSTAND. Undecided I can't see my character, and I can barely see other objects. I swear the sky turned the same shade of blue as well.

ATI Radeon HD 4200
Seriously , you should buy a graphic card
(07-31-2012, 03:39 PM)Shonumi Wrote: [ -> ]Please post your Dolphin settings so we can better help you. Click on the Config button and look at the General tab. Click on the Graphics button and look at the General, Hacks, and Enhancements tabs. Those are usually the most relevant settings that we need to know to help with problems; tell us what you have set and we'll try to figure out what's wrong. In the meantime, have a look at the Dolphin Wiki entry for this game.

These are my settings from 3.0. 3.0-735 has the same basic settings.

Config. General Tab

Basic Settings-
Enable Dual Core (speedup)
Enable Idle Skipping (speedup)
Framelimit: Off

Advanced Settings-
CPU Emulator Engine: JIT Recompiler (recommended

Lock Threads to Cores

|Graphics|
General Tab

Basic-
Backend: Direct3D9
Adapter: ATI Radeon HD 4200

Display-
Fullscreen resolution: 1280x720 (not my native resolution)
Aspect Ratio: Auto
Use Fullscreen

Other-
Hide Mouse Cursor

Enhancements Tab

Internal Resolution: 1x Native (640x528)
Anti-Aliasing: None
Anisotropic Filtering: 1x
Scaled EFB Copy

Hacks Tab

Embedded Frame Buffer-
Skip EFB Access from CPU
EFB Copies: Enabled, set to Texture

Texture Cache Accuracy: Set all the way to right/Fast

External Frame Buffer: Disabled

Other-
Fast Mipmaps
Disable Per-Pixel Depth
OpenCL Texture Decoder
Disable Fog
Skip Dest. Alpha Pass
OpenMP Texture Decoder
(07-31-2012, 04:13 PM)admin89 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-31-2012, 03:27 PM)Elementninja111 Wrote: [ -> ]But the very moment I gain control of my character, every texture is replaced by blue.I DON'T UNDERSTAND. Undecided I can't see my character, and I can barely see other objects. I swear the sky turned the same shade of blue as well.

ATI Radeon HD 4200
Seriously , you should buy a graphic card

Trust me, I would buy one if I could.
Your GPU is the problem, like admin89 said. The HD 4200 is not in the list -> http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/showthread.php?tid=18414

(07-31-2012, 11:40 PM)DefenderX Wrote: [ -> ]Your GPU is the problem, like admin89 said. The HD 4200 is not in the list -> http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/showthread.php?tid=18414

Darn.....okay then. Guess I'll be saving up for a graphics card.
I set the Backend in the Graphics Settings to Direct3D11, and I got said glitch to stop happening C:
The last time i used old GPU such as Nvidia 7300GT , the graphic got messed up
Be sure to get a decent GPU !
(08-01-2012, 12:33 AM)admin89 Wrote: [ -> ]The last time i used old GPU such as Nvidia 7300GT , the graphic got messed up
Be sure to get a decent GPU !

Tis' what I'll try to do. I'll see if I can find a cheap, but good one somewhere.
So the main problem here is that because of the bad GPU?? I also experience the same problem and can't think of any solutions.. so its back to getting a decent GPU huh... bummer
Pages: 1 2 3