Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Rune Factory: Tides of Destiny - Broken Textures?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(08-27-2012, 11:49 AM)admin89 Wrote: [ -> ]You can try Dolphin 3.0
http://code.google.com/p/dolphin-emu/downloads/list

uhh.. is that the solution to the problem?? I am already using Dolphin 3.0 as of now.. and the textures art still always blue.. whenever I control the character.. I had already set my backend to Direct3D11 as ElementNinja111 said but the problem still persist.. any help?? my GPU is Nvidia GeForce 9400 GT..
Make sure your GPU drivers are up to date and use the latest Dolphin Git release (it should be one with numbers after the "3.0"). Also, try seeing if this graphical glitch occurs with the OpenGL backend.
Use directx 9 instead of directx 11
If it still not working correctly , your GPU is the one cause this problem
The game has been listed as "perfect" ....
(08-27-2012, 01:22 PM)admin89 Wrote: [ -> ]Use directx 9 instead of directx 11
If it still not working correctly , your GPU is the one cause this problem
The game has been listed as "perfect" ....

so I SHOULD use Dolphin 3.0?? without the numbers after the "3.0"??
ok I will try the Dx9..
Yep, that's the official Dolphin 3.0 release. Try it.

mythight

Hi, I've been having the same problem with the screen turning blue. I've tried various settings but none seem to work. My computer has a NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GT video card which should be able to run it fine. I have 9 other games on it and they all work fine, it's just Rune Factory: Tides of Destiny that isn't working. I'm also running dolphin 3.0-865, so it's up to date.
Have you tried using the DX11 backend? Also what do your Dolphin settings look like? Please post them even of you've tried many combinations; we need something to go off of in order to help.

mythight

(12-04-2012, 05:25 PM)Shonumi Wrote: [ -> ]Have you tried using the DX11 backend? Also what do your Dolphin settings look like? Please post them even of you've tried many combinations; we need something to go off of in order to help.
Enable Dual Core
Enable Idle Skipping
JIT Recompiler
Lock Threads to Cores
I've tried Direct3D11, Direct 3D9, and Open GL
Fullscreen resolution 640x528
Internal resolution is 1x Native (640x528)
Anisotropic Filtering I've tried at all levels
Enabled Scaled EFB Copy
Enabled Ignore Format Changes
EFB Copies enabled at texture
Texture Cache is on the right at fast
External Frame Buffer is disabled
Disabled fog
Disable Per-Pixel Depth
OpenCL Texture Decoder
Skip Dest. Alpha Pass
OpenMP Texture Decoder
Uncheck the following:
* Disable Fog
* Skip Destination Alpha Pass
* OpenCL Texture Decoder (sense? OpenMP + OpenCL doesn't make much sense...)

* And: Try to set the Texture Cache Accuracy slider to the middle or the the right.
Pages: 1 2 3