Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker Windfall Island
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Is it just me or does anyone gets a black screen before getting into windfall island. Cuz after the conversation with the King of the red lions I am suppose to buy the sail in Windfall Island but it only appears a black screen. (I already tried the "fix item hang")
Please don't use large bold text in the future. People are more than capable of reading what you have to say normally.
(07-25-2012, 05:17 AM)Starscream Wrote: [ -> ]Please don't use large bold text in the future. People are more than capable of reading what you have to say normally.
mkay~~ Smile

Use Dolphin 3.0 for this game.

If you got issues :
1- Enable/Disable Audio Throttle
2- Use LLE
(07-25-2012, 07:16 AM)LordVador Wrote: [ -> ]Use Dolphin 3.0 for this game.

If you got issues :
1- Enable/Disable Audio Throttle
2- Use LLE

I am using Dolphin 3.0 (3.0-734-dirty I dont know if that counts as 3.0) and btw, everytime I want to use LLE, it says "Fail to load DSP ROM..."

Thanks.

You need to dump the DSP and place the files in the User/GC folder.
(07-25-2012, 09:37 AM)slmpika Wrote: [ -> ]You need to dump the DSP and place the files in the User/GC folder.

I already did it Smile, but now there is another problem... When I try to load (savestate) it crashes and it says "Windows has stopped working"
It's probably because your savestate is from when you were using HLE, so it won't work when you have LLE enabled. Savestates can cause problems, just use normal in-game saves.
(07-25-2012, 09:59 AM)slmpika Wrote: [ -> ]It's probably because your savestate is from when you were using HLE, so it won't work when you have LLE enabled. Savestates can cause problems, just use normal in-game saves.
Does that mean that I have to start all over? Sad
No

You can load savestate while you are on HLE and save the game and then restart with LLE enable and don't load your savestate. Instead, you load your last save.
Pages: 1 2 3