Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Intel Corporation Mobile 4 Series Chipset Integrated Graphics Controller Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

mack07018

so i have a Intel Corporation Mobile 4 Series Chipset Integrated Graphics Controller (rev 07) and know that the odds are stack against me in trying to run Dolphin-emu but wanted to know anyone that could help me. I see all this talk about opengl or direct3d an haven't got a clue. I also have virtualbox if that helps.

Anyone?
There is no fix for this issue, wait for Direct3D improvement Smile

gcp111

Longest thread title ever.

There's not much you can do. The Intel chipsets don't work with Dolphin. You can try the DirectX plugin but it's buggy and outdated.
even if they did work, you'd get painfully slow framerates. Intel should just stick with cpus and chipsets. leave gfx to ati and nvidia.
I'm sorry you have a really bad graphics card. The only thing you can do to fix your issue is to stop using that one and go with what some of the other guys are saying. ATI or NVIDIA.
Graphic card? I wouldn't even call that POS a graphic card, let alone an "accelerator" rofl. It can only render the desktop properly. WOW gets 8fps.
add me user_password_passport_net@hotmail.com
i have hacked directx plugin and you can run smash bros brawl with it.
No you don't. You just have the old plugin before the rewrite. You can check LuisR14's signiture for it.

LuisR14

well the plugin no longer works with the latest dolphin builds Smile
(07-06-2009, 01:28 PM)userpasswordpassport Wrote: [ -> ]add me user_password_passport_net@hotmail.com
i have hacked directx plugin and you can run smash bros brawl with it.

do you really have a plugin that can be use with the new builds or not men tell me
Pages: 1 2 3