Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dolphin won't recognize my GPU
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have a lap top: Acer 7750G. It has Intel HD Graphics 3000 and Radeon 7670M. I can't get dolphin to recognize my Radeon 7670M as a GPU option under graphics settings. I went into switchable graphics in the Catalyst, and I set dolphin to high performance. But dolphin will still not recognize it. It wont list my 7670M as a GPU. I searched all around the forums and can't find any answers. I have the latest drivers. Please help.

It should still use it even without listing it as long as you've edited the catalyst, the 3000 can only handle 1x IR, try anything above that, if it dosent bottleneck its using the radeon. The 7000 cards also have driver issues although i'm not sure how this will impact performance
I am only getting 40% or less speed on SMG2. I know that game is highly demanding but seriously I should be able to get more than that. How do I make the radeon GPU selectable from the list??
Pls fill out your profile specs properly also the radeon wont show up in the list but it is still being used, just make sure the system is plugged in
What do you mean by profile specs??
I meant your computers specs suituated in your profile, just post your laptops spec here cause the one in your profile is for a desktop, i'll use this info to determine the average speed you should be getting in SMG2, also post your settings
I5 2450m 2.5 turbo 3.1 btw why will it only go to 2.9? 6GB ddr3. Radeon 7670m and Intel Hd 3000
Settings dual core dsp lle on thread. Tried with both hle and lle no difference fbe to texture. Auto upscaling. Noeverything else basic d3d9
Switch your internal resolution to 1x, 2x then 3x, noting your average speed at all times and post it here

zjjunior

The same problem happens with me, I've a Dell Vostro 3450 with Intel HD Graphics and AMD Radeon HD 6300, but the dolphin only recognize my onboard card. Sometimes I experience an irregular speed when I play Mario Kart Wii, the FPS gos to 30 and after a time, goes back to 60.
LOL , it's not AMD Radeon HD 6300 . You have AMD 6630M right ?
Pages: 1 2