Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Best Build and Settings of Dolphin for SSBM and LoZ:TP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys. I have tried everything I know to do. I have downloaded at least 40 different builds. I am currently using r6057 as it worked well for me in the past. My games run at around 60% and I was just looking for some help. Any suggestions on builds or settings would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
What i3 processor is it exactly?
Use Dolphin-2.0-[r5350-[Branch-Stable]]_x86_ICC_L101 or SVN 4472.
I'd say use 3.0, not 2.0
@tyronrss - It's alright if you use old builds and tell people how it works out for you, but don't suggest them to other users. They're unsupported for a reason. Bugs present in older revisions have been solved in newer ones, and we don't want people coming here with problem XYZ when there's already been a fix.

@OP - As for best settings, look at Starscream's speed settings to get an idea of what you should set them to. Just remember, settings alone won't make the game significantly faster if the problem is your hardware. Tell us your exact hardware specs, like in my signature.
Lol.

If that revision isn't working for him, why on Earth do you all think 3.0 would do any better? It has more coding, it would perform worse.
(07-04-2012, 03:55 AM)tysonrss Wrote: [ -> ]Lol.

If that revision isn't working for him, why on Earth do you all think 3.0 would do any better? It has more coding, it would perform worse.

Yes but it comes from his hardware. And Dolphin 3.0 is just fine for these games
Ok I'm running a 21.5" iMac. Boot camp Windows 7 64 bit Home Premium. I have a Intel i3 processor at 3.2 GHz. ATI Radeon 5670 HD 512MB Graphics Card. 4GB DDR3 Ram. 1TB Hard drive. It was running fine with r6057. It was almost perfect with very minor slowdowns (maybe 2-5%) I'm not sure what happened. I have already tried the 3.0. And it was worse than the other ones I tried. Huh

CiroConsentino

(07-04-2012, 01:04 AM)LordVador Wrote: [ -> ]What i3 processor is it exactly?
It's a Core2Duo but using the new Sandy Bridge platform.

- make sure to disable aliasing, anisotropic, post processing and v-sync. They are very stressful to the video card.

- since your video card has only 512MB of VRAM, try DirectX9 back-end (the fastest)
... also on the low 512MB of VRAM make sure to set internal resolution to "1x Native".

Also, try lowering the screen resolution if running in full screen.
-
My drop down list of graphics plugins doesn't have DirectX9. Is has Open GL, Direct 3D9 and Direct 3D11
Pages: 1 2