Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Awhile back, there was a "noob build" with a really good configuration already set
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
And I can't find it now. I have people over and we wanna play Brawl but I cant get it running as well I used to with this build. It was a link in someone's signature and brawl had 0 lag what so ever. Any idea what I'm talking about? Please link to it in this thread. Thanks.
What are your specs? Brawl is so light it can run on almost anything XD
Would it run on mine? lol
(07-01-2012, 12:48 PM)tysonrss Wrote: [ -> ]Would it run on mine? lol

Maybe :p
amd phenom ii x4 965
6 gigs ddr2
560ti

i got it running ok with some stuff like our names looking weird and some sound issues. With the other build i'm talking about I got a quarter of the way into Skyward Sword and it was buttery smooth and looked glorious at 720p.
Well you should be able to still do that with those specs Undecided
(07-01-2012, 09:46 PM)ExtremeDude2 Wrote: [ -> ]Well you should be able to still do that with those specs Undecided

i know, it's just a matter of finding the right set up, which is a pain :-(
Try to use the settings for best speed and then play.
(07-02-2012, 01:09 AM)Starscream Wrote: [ -> ]Try to use the settings for best speed and then play.

It's a pity that I've tried that and it didn't help not one bit.
(07-02-2012, 01:18 AM)tysonrss Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-02-2012, 01:09 AM)Starscream Wrote: [ -> ]Try to use the settings for best speed and then play.

It's a pity that I've tried that and it didn't help not one bit.

It works if you weren't using those settings and then started to use them. Also, your hardware is very weak and you need a new PC. Settings do not provide miracles, better hardware does. Most of the issues you post around this forum are due to your old outdated hardware, get something better.

Pages: 1 2