Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: kirby air ride
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hey just wondering but when ever I try to go play the ISO of kirby air ride that I ripped myself it usually freezes or when I try and load a saved file it just freezes again. any help?Confused

cmccmc

saying that you ripped it yourself makes me suspicious of you being a pirate
(07-03-2009, 11:47 AM)cmccmc Wrote: [ -> ]saying that you ripped it yourself makes me suspicious of you being a pirate

lol i have never heard of this game in my life

is it on the perfect on dolphin list?

if not then its a common error.
(07-03-2009, 11:52 AM)Diddy Kong Wrote: [ -> ]lol i have never heard of this game in my life

is it on the perfect on dolphin list?

if not then its a common error.

naw its blue on the list

and holy crap how have you never heard of this game its like my #1 favourite gamecube gameUndecided
(07-03-2009, 11:47 AM)cmccmc Wrote: [ -> ]saying that you ripped it yourself makes me suspicious of you being a pirate

OK let's not accuse people randomly like that. He said he ripped it himself, that's totally fine. It's very easy to rip GC / Wii games if you have a Wii.
If there's no one else here to help i suggest to wait for new releases.

http://cid-ec92aae47a89073b.skydrive.liv...ew=details

Cheers @(^_^)@

cmc, you can't be THAT bad
well even admins accuse people randomly :

http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/thread-2315.html

Undecided

that witchhunt here is really stupid.

most people probably download the games and never post it, but if someone asks how to do it the legal way or says he did it the legal way, he gets flamed and all.

either chaoscode and cmc both lack very much in english skill (well, my english is really bad and i can understand what they wrote) or they dont even know about ripping games and think ripping = download from www.
That needs serious discussion, a lot of threads are being flamefests because of piracy mentioning. Don't ask, don't tell! That's all! Rules should say it clearly!
Quote:Don't ask, don't tell!

if they are leading the forums with strong hand against piracy, it is REALLY needed that information is provided on how to obtain the images the legal way.

that also means discussion about obtaining it through ripping from dvd for example should be allowed to talk about.

that download links should not be provied is fine (even if that is legal in many countrys) but if you also close threads about ripping that means in this forum there is no way at all to get an image.

hurray, lets go back to homebrew only and play real games only when its dark and nobody sees you.
Pages: 1 2