Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: kirby air ride
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(07-04-2009, 12:51 AM)ector Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-03-2009, 11:47 AM)cmccmc Wrote: [ -> ]saying that you ripped it yourself makes me suspicious of you being a pirate

OK let's not accuse people randomly like that. He said he ripped it himself, that's totally fine. It's very easy to rip GC / Wii games if you have a Wii.

yes ector you're right I bought the game and ripped it legally from my wii with the dvd dumper.
no piracy at all.Angel
and about the game not working I havent tried it in the newest dolphin that came out today so I dont know if it will work
Maybe its just a bad dump. That game is supposed to work fine but I heard it doesn't work when you load your save the next time you play. This means that you have to restart the game every time you play. Maybe you can use cheat codes to unlock any unlockables?
(07-04-2009, 01:58 AM)Iulius Wrote: [ -> ]well even admins accuse people randomly :

http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/thread-2315.html

Undecided

that witchhunt here is really stupid.

most people probably download the games and never post it, but if someone asks how to do it the legal way or says he did it the legal way, he gets flamed and all.

either chaoscode and cmc both lack very much in english skill (well, my english is really bad and i can understand what they wrote) or they dont even know about ripping games and think ripping = download from www.

I reopened the thread.
(07-04-2009, 01:58 AM)Iulius Wrote: [ -> ]well even admins accuse people randomly :

http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/thread-2315.html

Undecided

that witchhunt here is really stupid.

most people probably download the games and never post it, but if someone asks how to do it the legal way or says he did it the legal way, he gets flamed and all.

either chaoscode and cmc both lack very much in english skill (well, my english is really bad and i can understand what they wrote) or they dont even know about ripping games and think ripping = download from www.

I did not randomly accuses anyone. it said he redownloaded the "rom" and you sir need to watch who you want to start shit with. I go though a lot of thread every day and if I see the word "ROM" and "DOWNLOADED" in the thread its a auto close.
(07-04-2009, 07:30 AM)AHM Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe its just a bad dump. That game is supposed to work fine but I heard it doesn't work when you load your save the next time you play. This means that you have to restart the game every time you play. Maybe you can use cheat codes to unlock any unlockables?

yeah I just tried it in the newest dolphin and it runs perfect but the loading thing cant be helped because it needs TPL or something

bubu

(07-04-2009, 08:12 AM)Chaoscode Wrote: [ -> ]it said he redownloaded the "rom"

he never wrote this !

he wrote that he wants to know how to rip so does NOT have to download them.

Quote:I go though a lot of thread every day and if I see the word "ROM" and "DOWNLOADED" in the thread its a auto close.

so we can install a bot instead of you

Quote: and you sir need to watch who you want to start shit with.

who ?
yes, who !

who are you ?

i didn't found any really helpful post from you.
you stated yourself that you are not a developer.

so i really want to know what gives you the right to act like that.

I hope ector is proud of your actions.

Im sure you will ban this account to, but i dont care.

If you ban a dev just because you can and to hide that you lie, you have to live with that.

People will remember it when they see you posting, thats enough punishment.
Wooo everyone needs to calm down. Seems certain things were takin in a bad way and a flame war has begun. Your above this administrator Chaoscode. I understand that the guy kinda attacked you on that " even admins attack on people download" or whatever was going on there but there we no need to come in here with that little jab as well. Woo. Offcourse I can tell that bubu is prob Iulius lol. If I was in his shoes I could see why he feels he has to respond with another account. Does that make it right? No, but lets keep it in context. The dolphin forums have always been great. Why is there now such a big problem. Reading through Iulius post, I find that the man has been a help for folks. Is this whole flame here worth banning him?

gcp111

thread tl;dr: dramafest

can this be closed?
(07-05-2009, 07:24 AM)gcp111 Wrote: [ -> ]thread tl;dr: dramafest

can this be closed?

hey! go say that on someone else's thread
Pages: 1 2