Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Games won't load help!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm new to Dolphin I'm go into use it to play Zelda Skyward Sword I've got the game backed up to my P.C. I got the Xbox 360 controller configuration and everything but whe I click the game I get a black screen and yellow text reading, "
AMD Athlon II X2 220 Processor
Authentic AMD 2cores, SSE, SSE2, SSE3, 64-bit support
G:\/SOE01.iso
Clearing code cache Dolphin Direct 3D9 Blackened.
Clearing code cache.

Please help I'm new to this stuff! Thank you!
Black screen on load? Sounds like a bad dump. Try redumping your game to see if that helps.
Does the game load if you wait for, say, at most 5 minutes after you booted the game? If so, this may be the regression that Squall mentioned...
http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/showthread...#pid217173

Try emptying the ./User/ShaderCache folder (if you have one in Dolphin's User folder), or using a previous revision (either 3.0 or any revision prior to '3.0-634'), or wait for a fix?
Emptying the Shadercache will only work if he's played the game before which he hasn't so there's nothing to delete there.
Can someone please help I'm posting screenshots of my settings when i start the game I get this error in yellow text though. Thank you!
1st - Try to redump your game
2nd - Try a more recent Dolphin revision.
@puglover : Just to be sure I assume you're using an Emulated Motion Plus build?
[attachment=7881]I've backed the game up twice I'm preety sure I have the newest version of Dolphin. How can I know if I'm using motion plus? I'll try to repost screen shots. Thanks for all the help!

Heres another Screen Shot
Get an Emulated Motion Plus build in this thread http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/showthread.php?tid=20167
A "classical" build can't work with Zelda SS (if you don't use a real Wiimote)
I re downloded Dolphin and now when I try to load the game I get this Wii setup error followed by this oth error and the program "not responding". Also I'm using a 360 controller profile that I got off of here do I need to manually enter all the controls in the configure wiimote or can I just put the document into Dolphin somehow? Does anyone else have this much trouble? Thank you for being so nice!
Pages: 1 2