Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: The Legend of Zelda:OCARINA OF TIME sound is all messed up
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Okay ive tryed every thing to fix this. But it dont seem to work and it also hanges when it is loading the first time on both the games at the memory save at the begining of both of them. But after you close the games and then restart it will load fine. But the sound is so messed up you have to turn it off please help me.

Dolphin 3.0-684-dirty
[attachment=7814]
[attachment=7815]
windows 7 64bit

CPU
AMD Athlon 64 X2 5000+
Cores 2
Threads 2
Name AMD Athlon 64 X2 5000+
Code Name Brisbane
Package Socket AM2 (940)
Technology 65nm
Specification AMD Athlon™ 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 5000+
Family F
Extended Family F
Model B
Extended Model 6B
Stepping 1
Revision BH-G1
Instructions MMX (+), 3DNow! (+), SSE, SSE2, SSE3, AMD 64
Virtualization Supported, Enabled
Hyperthreading Not supported
Fan Speed 1901 RPM
Bus Speed 200.9 MHz
Rated Bus Speed 1004.7 MHz
Stock Core Speed 2600 MHz
Stock Bus Speed 200 MHz
Average Temperature 51 °C
Caches
L1 Data Cache Size 2 x 64 KBytes
L1 Instructions Cache Size 2 x 64 KBytes
L2 Unified Cache Size 2 x 512 KBytes
Core 0
Core Speed 2612.1 MHz
Multiplier x 13.0
Bus Speed 200.9 MHz
Temperature 57 °C
Thread 1
APIC ID 0
Core 1
Core Speed 2612.1 MHz
Multiplier x 5.0
Bus Speed 200.9 MHz
Temperature 44 °C
Thread 1
APIC ID 1

So... sound problems? Well, did you try DSP LLE? -> http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/showthread.php?tid=23103

But note: LLE needs a lot of processing power and i guess, your AMD Athlon is not powerful enough to handle LLE.
(06-03-2012, 05:15 AM)DefenderX Wrote: [ -> ]So... sound problems? Well, did you try DSP LLE? -> http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/showthread.php?tid=23103

But note: LLE needs a lot of processing power and i guess, your AMD Athlon is not powerful enough to handle LLE.

ive ran it be for and did not have the problem but that was like 2 years ago and ive reformated my drives sens then and los the emulator so i had to re get it and ive got new ram sens then
k.... none of that changes the fact that DSP LLE is required for this games sound to work.
(06-03-2012, 07:08 AM)Squall Leonhart Wrote: [ -> ]k.... none of that changes the fact that DSP LLE is required for this games sound to work.

is there a link for the DSP LLE i may of not seen it
You have to dump the files from your console. Follow these instructions exactly and you should be able to extract them.
(06-03-2012, 08:34 AM)Shonumi Wrote: [ -> ]You have to dump the files from your console. Follow these instructions exactly and you should be able to extract them.

no flash drive or any way of transferring it to my pc andi would have to use someones else s gc cuzz i fried my game cube and i dont have a wii that is why im useing the games on my pc now
oh and i did the this and it still dont work

No Wii?
What's that you say? You don't have a Wii, but want to use DSP LLE?
Well then you can use this reversed iROM that LM1234 made, it should work with any game that uses the Zelda ucode.

well dose any one have the dump from this game i cant get it cuzz i dont have a wii and i dont know any one that dose have a wii i just know ppl that have game cubes

and the game is The Legend of Zelda:OCARINA OF TIME / master quest
(06-03-2012, 11:02 AM)deathishere Wrote: [ -> ]well dose any one have the dump from this game i cant get it cuzz i dont have a wii and i dont know any one that dose have a wii i just know ppl that have game cubes

and the game is The Legend of Zelda:OCARINA OF TIME / master quest

That reversed iROM only works for specific games, i.e. games that use the Zelda ucode. Only a few do (Wind Waker, Twilight Princess, Super Mario Sunshine) iirc. The LoZ:OoT/Master Quest probably isn't one of them if it doesn't work. Another possibility is that the reversed iROM LM1234 made isn't reliable in all cases.

The DSP files are copyrighted to Nintendo. It's most likely legal in your country to dump the files yourself for your own use, but getting them online, or sending them to others, is against the law, as it then becomes copyright infringement (e.g. unauthorized copying).

There are ways to dump your DSP files from the GC, but you need a hacked or modded GC, or at least one that can run .dol files.
hay is there a way to get the dumps useing the dolphin like useing the .dol file for game cube or wii cuzz i now have both of thous files to get the dumps off the wii and gamecube but i dont have ether systems
Pages: 1 2