Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: The Legend of Zelda:OCARINA OF TIME sound is all messed up
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(06-03-2012, 11:42 AM)deathishere Wrote: [ -> ]hay - useing - cuzz - thous - ether - tryed - sens

Please check your spelling.
tyvm for flaming me on my spelling
(06-03-2012, 11:42 AM)deathishere Wrote: [ -> ]hay is there a way to get the dumps useing the dolphin like useing the .dol file for game cube or wii cuzz i now have both of thous files to get the dumps off the wii and gamecube but i dont have ether systems

Nope. The DSP files are located in the physical hardware of a GC or Wii. If you could extract them from Dolphin, that would mean Dolphin has some kind of access to the DSP files already, making the process of dumping them pointless. You'll need either a GC or Wii to get them, and it's a lot easier in my opinion to do it on the Wii.

Also, StupidStories wasn't flaming you. Your spelling is pretty bad, and text/words are the way we communicate on forums like these. Most browsers, even mobile ones, have spellcheckers, so please try to use them. It's understandable if English isn't your first language, but try to be as clear as possible, especially when asking about things.
we ban people who can't keep a 85% accuracy level to keep the stupid ratio low.
Pages: 1 2