Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: One Quick Question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Emu1992

Im buying a new computer (because i REALLY need to upgrade) and i wanted some help to see if the Dolphin AND the PCSX2 could run on this computer that im buying from NEWEGG..

Here's the link: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.as...6883229308

i wanna know if im over doing it or am i in the clear?
The right choice
But vga card ATI is better though
You can build an equally powerful PC at almost just over half the price, besides the processsor dosent overclock which is a letdown

Emu1992

(05-24-2012, 08:13 PM)Zee530 Wrote: [ -> ]You can build an equally powerful PC at almost just over half the price, besides the processsor dosent overclock which is a letdown

help me out lol im all about saving money
Okay, what's your budget?
Are you able to build the computer yourself? Or do you want the shop to build it for you?

Emu1992

(05-24-2012, 11:06 PM)Garteal Wrote: [ -> ]Okay, what's your budget?
Are you able to build the computer yourself? Or do you want the shop to build it for you?

i can have someone build it for me. but i wanna spend the same amount that other computer was worth. so about $1200
I see. Is the $1200 just for the PC, or does it include peripherals aswell?

Alright, so it's a little over your budget, $1261 to be exact.
This is an amazing build, which has a 3570K, 670GTX and an SSD.
If you do want it to be $1200 tops, let me know and I'll see what I can do.

Check it out
Go for Intel SSD (Intel SSD 520 or the budget Intel 330) , I wouldn't bother with any other brand . Use Hitachi DeskStar 4TB as storage drive (overkill lol)

Emu1992

(05-24-2012, 11:58 PM)Garteal Wrote: [ -> ]I see. Is the $1200 just for the PC, or does it include peripherals aswell?

Alright, so it's a little over your budget, $1261 to be exact.
This is an amazing build, which has a 3570K, 670GTX and an SSD.
If you do want it to be $1200 tops, let me know and I'll see what I can do.

Check it out

1261 is fine. can u email me the site? i wanna see all of the parts
What do you mean? It's on Newegg, and you can click on each individual part.
Pages: 1 2