Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Grey Screen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm trying to run Resident Evil 0 but just in the train scene the graphics are all grey! I did not test other games because i don't have those Big Grin . So this is the problem:
Where are your Dolphin settings? Without settings, we can't help you, we can just guess, what could be wrong.

What DefenderX said. Read the forum rules before posting:

Quote:Currently, we have been closing threads that did not follow the rules about creating a proper thread, like not providing PC specs, game name, settings and all of the information that is needed in a thread from a person asking for help.

Click the Config button and look at the General tab. Click on the Graphics button and look at the General, Enhancements, and Hacks tabs. No settings? No help for you. Wink
I think it's because of OpenGL.
This shouldn't be a problem for Direct3D9 or 11 if you had been on Windows.

Basically your only solution would be dual boot with Windows and use one of the Direct3D backends.....I think
(05-13-2012, 11:14 PM)DefenderX Wrote: [ -> ]Where are your Dolphin settings? Without settings, we can't help you, we can just guess, what could be wrong.

Sorry :/ I am to Lazy to wrote the setting so i made another video:

I hope you could help me with this.
You shouldn't get this issue. As Gabriel Belmont said Linux might be at it. Your dump might be too. I played RE0 with Dolphin 3.0 and got no real issue
Wow guys, you're being awesome. Linux has got nothing to with it at all, he's got EFB copies disabled...

hfa2010: Next time you're having a problem, try not to randomly enable hacks and wonder why they cause problems.
Quote:Wow guys, you're being awesome. Linux has got nothing to with it at all, he's got EFB copies disabled...

Haha so unlikely that nobody had a look to this I guess Big Grin

hfa2010 : Why did you disable this?
Screenshots FTW
(05-14-2012, 07:28 AM)LordVador Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Wow guys, you're being awesome. Linux has got nothing to with it at all, he's got EFB copies disabled...

Haha so unlikely that nobody had a look to this I guess Big Grin

hfa2010 : Why did you disable this?

I disabled that because i was getting the grey screen, but after i disabled it, the bug is still on, and the green lines were additioned... Actually i disabled a lot of things to see if i could play RE 0, but i ain't tried to active EFB again... I will try and tell you guys later!
Should i enable EFB's cache copies? ... Is this some type of parity?
Pages: 1 2