Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Grey Screen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Quote:Should i enable EFB's cache copies? ... Is this some type of parity?

If you want to use EFB copies to RAM, it's recommended to enable the Cache. (Gives a little speed up Tongue)

EDIT by neobrain: No, it's not recommended. But yeah, it may or may not give a slight speedup but possibly causes all kinds of weird bugs.
(05-14-2012, 03:19 PM)DefenderX Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Should i enable EFB's cache copies? ... Is this some type of parity?

If you want to use EFB copies to RAM, it's recommended to enable the Cache. (Gives a little speed up Tongue)

UGH. It's not recommended to enable hacks ffs.
Ok, i enabled EFB and the green lines vanished away, but the most part of the scene is yet grey...
(05-14-2012, 06:31 AM)LordVador Wrote: [ -> ]You shouldn't get this issue. As Gabriel Belmont said Linux might be at it. Your dump might be too. I played RE0 with Dolphin 3.0 and got no real issue

What about trying this?
(05-14-2012, 11:33 PM)LordVador Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-14-2012, 06:31 AM)LordVador Wrote: [ -> ]You shouldn't get this issue. As Gabriel Belmont said Linux might be at it. Your dump might be too. I played RE0 with Dolphin 3.0 and got no real issue

What about trying this?

How i change the so called 'dump'?
(05-15-2012, 01:25 AM)hfa2010 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-14-2012, 11:33 PM)LordVador Wrote: [ -> ]

What about trying this?

How i change the so called 'dump'?

You do what you did before >.>
At least try the other thing I had suggested :

Quote:I played RE0 with Dolphin 3.0 and got no real issue

And...

Quote:How i change the so called 'dump'?

Well the "dump" is (or comes from I should say) your game Wink
Ah, sorry for my noobie act Blush , so i will have to get the game again? Sad
Downloading games is illegal and against our rules, we don't support games piracy. kthxbye.

*Reported*
*Pls close*
Yo.
Pages: 1 2