Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Left or Right: Which hand do you use?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
So, I guess you could say I have an interest (obsession???) in finding out which hands people use. Dunno why, but the subject of handedness has always fascinated me. Big Grin

I myself am ambidextrous, not exactly in the full sense of the word (50/50) but I'm pretty darn close. I'm naturally right-handed, but I started using my left hand a lot more around 9 or 10. Nowadays, I find myself using either hand for a lot of things (eating, cooking, brushing my teeth, DS/Wii gaming, and yes even writing).

My left hand writing looks much better than my right, even though it's only slightly slower. Drawing, for some reason, also feels somewhat more natural with my left hand, though it doesn't necessarily look any better :p. Unfortunately, I don't play much sports now, so I dunno how I'd do with either one in Tennis, for example. I do bowl pretty well with both. I guess being ambidextrous also helps with the piano as well.

So what about you guys? What's your handedness? Ever try using your non-dominant hand?
right hand Big Grin

first thought:
50/50 while masturbation
(04-25-2012, 02:52 AM)dannzen Wrote: [ -> ]first thought:
50/50 while masturbation

I personaly appreciate a third hand for this Wink
Quote:So what about you guys? What's your handedness? Ever try using your non-dominant hand?

I'm left-handed but I got aware of something : the more I get old the more I use my other hand too. A strange thing Big Grin
(04-25-2012, 03:09 AM)LordVador Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-25-2012, 02:52 AM)dannzen Wrote: [ -> ]first thought:
50/50 while masturbation

I personaly appreciate a third hand for this Wink

Lol. right handed, left hand is pretty useless Undecided
*Wants to vote "It's... complicated"* Big Grin
Left for me. I'm not ambidextrous, but I am forced to use my right on things like scissors and computer mice.
Right is right.

I had an entertaining time once, telling someone he was southpaws (which he wouldn't believe me was a word) until a boxing instructor used it to describe him. The look on his face was so epic, I wished I had a camera (but, alas, no cameras in school PE lessons (no exercise either)).

On the subject of that guy, he's adamant that his AMD phenom II X6 1055t @2.8GHz beats my i5 in anything except dual core emulation. We were devising a test to prove him wrong, but he started telling me my GPU was a bad purchase as I could have a GTX 560 Ti for the price, even though he only has a GT 540, so can't talk there either.
(04-25-2012, 04:45 AM)HawaiianPunch Wrote: [ -> ]Left for me. I'm not ambidextrous, but I am forced to use my right on things like scissors and computer mice.

Can't you put mice in left handed mode? Most people I know do that (or don't use a PC for anything really needing a mouse.
It's mainly a problem at shared computers, where all the mice are on the right. I learned to use one with my right hand, since that's how all of them are. I've never owned my own desktop, so it never was an issue.
Ok, then.
Pages: 1 2 3