Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] Mega Man X Collection - Too Fast!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Currently running this game on 3.0-592, and although the game runs at 100%, FPS shows 120, which has the game running with fast forward on. Anybody know how to slow the game down so it runs at 60fps instead? I've tried turning off dual-core, idle skip, nothing can slow it down damnit! Anyone?
What do you have set in the Framelimit option? If it's on Auto, try settings it to Audio for audio throttling, or set it 60 if that fails.

Also, this topic kinda seems more appropriate for the Support forum. At the very least, it doesn't follow the format of the other threads here. :p
Anybody have any other suggestions or fixes? I tried using audio throttle, but it still runs at 120fps.
Try to enable "V-Sync".
Shonumi already told you. Read his response more carefully.

DefenderX: Don't suggest crap please, thanks.
Yea Neo, manually set it to 60fps limit, then the audio stutters and only runs the game at 50%. Plus the audio is off-sync with the video.
Did you try enabling Real XFB?
Just tried that Skid, and although it correctly runs the intro stuff at 60fps/100% (audio slightly out of sync still), once I enter a game, say MegaMan X6, even though the info at the top still says 60fps/100%, the gameplay is still running at like twice the normal speed, which doesn't make sense to me because if it's running at 60fps, shouldn't that be normal speed?
Is there a timer or something you can use to compare the speed of the game to how it runs on the actual hardware?

My only other suggestion is to try Accurate VBeam emulation if you haven't already.
Great call Skid, V-beam brought the speed down to what it should be with no audio problems. THANKS! Anyways, the correct speed for this game is 30fps, or 50%. Smile
Pages: 1 2 3