Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] Mega Man X Collection - Too Fast!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
When "limit by FPS" was checked, the game runs at correct speed but music is at half speed.
I tried XFB -> Virtual with different framelimit mode, game and music are still not sync
Yes, the music sounds like it's running at half-speed when using HLE audio. You'll need to use LLE audio to make it sound like it's running like it should.
Using LLE, the speed of music is still at half...
Because LLE needs a game running @ fullspeed. Your CPU is not able to handle this game at full speed.

solution -> overclock your CPU if possible.
(10-28-2012, 07:29 PM)DefenderX Wrote: [ -> ]Because LLE needs a game running @ fullspeed. Your CPU is not able to handle this game at full speed.

solution -> overclock your CPU if possible.

If you never test this game please don't speak like this.
Music at half-speed mean at the half speed of the game play
I can run the game at 60fps or 30fps(with "limit by FPS" and 30fps is the correct speed). No matter HLE or LLE the music always at half speed of the game play
So when I run the game at 60fps(double speed), the music is correct.
That's none of CPU's business
Please do some testing before speaking
(10-28-2012, 05:18 AM)Shonumi Wrote: [ -> ]Spent some time with this game on Dolphin for myself. I can confirm that Accurate VBeam Emulation did normalize the game speed for me. When I only used XFB -> Virtual, the reported gamespeed was the same as when I enabled Accurate VBeam Emulation, but it still played nearly twice as fast. I'll post my settings latter to see if that can help katana. The wiki entry for this game could stand to be updated as well, once this gets sorted.
Finally I make the speed correct, thanks
Accurate VBeam + framlimit->audio or "limit by FPS" + LLE
Pages: 1 2 3