Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dolphin Direct3D9 Video Backend
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Richiter

I can run Ribbit King fine, but when I try to run Cubivore, an error occurs. After the code cache is cleared, it just says "Dolphin Direct3D9 Video Backend", and the game doesn't boot up. It says on the wiki that Cubivore should work, so what have I done wrong?
Specs are on my user page, if they matter in this situation. Sorry if this question has already been answered.
Post your settings. Click the Config button and look under the General tab. Also, click on the Graphics button and look under the General, Enhancements, and Hacks tabs.

Some generic advice: Make sure your video card drivers are up to date. Also, see if you get any further by switching your video backend to something else, like OpenGL. It might run slower, but it might get the game started.

Richiter

I've enabled Dual Core and Idle Skipping. CPU Emulator Engine is JIT Recompiler.
Internal Resolution is 1x Native (640x528). Scaled EFB Copy is on. Ignore Format Changes is on. EFB Copies is on Texture. Texture Cache is about 3/4 to the right. External Frame Buffer is disabled. Fast Mipmaps is on. Disable Per-Pixel Depth is on. Other than that, everything else is off.
I've switched my Backends to all the other ones available, and it doesn't start up on any of them.
Try deleting the contents of the /User/Shadercache/ folder

Richiter

I tried clearing Shadercache, and it still won't run.
Post all your settings and also try redumping the game

Richiter

It worked after I redumped the game. Thanks!

dearman4

(02-19-2012, 09:41 AM)Richiter Wrote: [ -> ]It worked after I redumped the game. Thanks!

How does one "redump" their game? Because I am having the same problem.
If you don't know the word "dump" "dumper" or "redump", i guess, that you downloaded your game... Well, this is not supported by us.

dearman4

(05-20-2012, 03:55 AM)DefenderX Wrote: [ -> ]If you don't know the word "dump" "dumper" or "redump", i guess, that you downloaded your game... Well, this is not supported by us.

my bad then...
Pages: 1 2