Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: TLoZ Wind Waker - Blackscreen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So i'm new to the forum and i have been searching around for solutions but it seems that every thread is oldish and dosn't have any good answers why people get black screens in cutscenes in The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker.

I run Dolphin Emulator v3.0-371 (Windows 64bit)

General Settings in Dolphin
Backend: Direct 3D9
Adapter: Nvidia GeForce GTX 580
Fullscreen Resolution: 1920x1080
Aspect Ratio: Force 16:9

Enhancements Settings in Dolphin
Internal Resolution: 3x Native (1920x1584)
Anti-Aliasing: None
Anisotrpic Filtering: 1x
*Scaled EFB Copy: ON*

Audio Settings in Dolphin
DSP HLE emulation (fast) *ON*
Enable DTK Music *ON*
Audio Backend: Dsound
Sample Rate: 48000 Hz

PC Spec's:
CPU
Intel Core i7 2600K @ 3.40GHz 34 °C

RAM
8.00 GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 824MH

Motherboard
ASUSTeK Computer INC. P8Z68-V PRO (LGA1155)

Graphics
SMS27A350H (1920x1080@60Hz)
1536MB GeForce GTX 580 (MSI)

If you need other information just tell me. [/size]
Try to disable Audio Throttle
(01-15-2012, 11:54 PM)LordVador Wrote: [ -> ]Try to disable Audio Throttle

Okey i feel stupid, can you tell me where Audio Throttle is located in the Interface?
In DSP (Sound settings) you have Enable Audio Throttle. Just keep it unchecked
(01-16-2012, 12:01 AM)LordVador Wrote: [ -> ]In DSP (Sound settings) you have Enable Audio Throttle. Just keep it unchecked

I found out that i don't have that feature in my Emulator. Look:

[Image: 1079244.jpeg]
You'll have to excuse him, he obviously hasn't used a new Dolphin version in a long time. That option has been moved to the frame limit drop down menu in config. You don't have to mess with it as long as it's not selected.
Ok you're using latest builds so go into Config/FrameLimit and choose Audio
(01-16-2012, 12:22 AM)Starscream Wrote: [ -> ]You'll have to excuse him, he obviously hasn't used a new Dolphin version in a long time. That option has been moved to the frame limit drop down menu in config. You don't have to mess with it as long as it's not selected.

Well it hasn't been moved since so long time Tongue Btw with Dolphin 3.0 I ain't got no issue TongueTongue
Which cutscene is this happening in? LLE fixed all these problems for me. If you can't dump the files, you can keep trying with HLE and it might eventually work.
(01-16-2012, 12:56 AM)HawaiianPunch Wrote: [ -> ]Which cutscene is this happening in? LLE fixed all these problems for me. If you can't dump the files, you can keep trying with HLE and it might eventually work.

Yes it works with LLE. With HLE he should need to disable Audio Throttle
(01-16-2012, 12:59 AM)LordVador Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-16-2012, 12:56 AM)HawaiianPunch Wrote: [ -> ]Which cutscene is this happening in? LLE fixed all these problems for me. If you can't dump the files, you can keep trying with HLE and it might eventually work.

Yes it works with LLE. With HLE he should need to disable Audio Throttle

I did this and i just passed the cutscene so this seems to be working, thanks!
Pages: 1 2