Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Video card not recognized
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
weird.
Is it possibly a BIOS setting? Maybe it might be worth taking a look. Just don't go changing random stuff lol

Shehzad1995

Hey there i've got the same problem here http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/showthread...#pid226110

Please help
(05-10-2012, 02:52 PM)nintendo_nerd Wrote: [ -> ]I have Optimus on my laptop as well, but there should be a way to force the Intel HD3000 off.

You CANNOT turn off integrated. Integrated graphics is your CPU. It just simply would not work. Well, you can, but the load on your GPU would be EXTREMLY heavy (90% chance your GPU WILL fail). And if it doesnt, your PC will hav an FPS of around 1. (playing a game will definatly cause the GPU to fail)
(07-11-2012, 09:29 AM)admin89 Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote: By disabling the Integrated Graphics in device manager
Don't do that
Quote: However, as soon as I start the game the adapter switches to integrated graphics (making the game run much slower) and the nvidia card won't show up until Dolphin is restarted.
Well , dolphin still using Nvidia GT 650M even if it shows "Intel HD"
You can use Nvidia Inspector to verify that . If GPU Load is 0% , that means dolphin is using Intel HD

WRONG. You can tell it uses integrated because FRAPS tells me the FPS is around 12 (i play laggy games like Metroid Trilogy). On DirectX9, when my GPU is used, my FPS is around 50.
(07-12-2012, 04:32 AM)sesshou Wrote: [ -> ]still don't workSad still don't use the nvidia vga and still crashing even with directx9Sad

Your issue is completly unrelated with this post.
I have desktop with HD Graphics 4000 and soon ill add GTX 660. Im using Linux.
Will Im expect similar problems?
Quote:I have desktop with HD Graphics 4000 and soon ill add GTX 660. Im using Linux.
Will Im expect similar problems?

No.
Kind of necroing, but it's the exact same issue. I have Intel HD 3000 alongside Nvidia 630M to do the actual graphics work. Before the update that shed off DX9 I was kind of able to run games, but now that support is gone, neither OpenGL nor Direct3D will recognize my graphics card, as in, even acknowledging its existence unless I actually force the profile (as instructed by previous posts) then it stutters a bit, then switches back to intel graphics, then messes up all graphics configuration.

Anyone solved this?
Quote:Kind of necroing

Quote:12-23-2012 10:17 AM

Yeah, kind of. You should probably make a new thread.
Actually, don't make a new thread. This question has been discussed and answered hundreds of times already. Do not set your laptop's GPU through Dolphin; in your GPU drivers, add Dolphin to the list of applications that will be used for "High Performance". Just follow this guide, specifically the "GPU Performance" section: https://forums.dolphin-emu.org/Thread-un...ance-guide.

Closed.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5