Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Skylanders Spyro's Adventure
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I heard this game uses special accesory and required it ingame and would be impossible to play without.

How does this game play in Dolphin?

Are there ways to get this game fully functional?
(11-19-2011, 01:31 AM)chrisssj2 Wrote: [ -> ]I heard this game uses special accesory and required it ingame and would be impossible to play without.

How does this game play in Dolphin?

Are there ways to get this game fully functional?

A good question is, should we support emulation of an accessory that comes with a game? And you can not buy the game without the accessory.

We don't actually support piracy as far as I know, so why should we emulate a portal? I am working on code so you can use your own portal with your own dvd dump. But will most likely add in support for creation of emulated HID devices eventually. But the priority for that is low.
How is the Portal support looking at the moment?

I tried the portal USB-lib driver, but it also breaks my original needed driver for PC (and thus the first game which i own for PC)
johnnyvd,
here is the guide how to revert to stock Windows' Power of portal driver: https://wiki.dolphin-emu.org/index.php?t...h_Zadig.3F
Quote:Necroposting: Do not revive a discussion older than 6 months unless your post adds something meaningful or otherwise contributes to the thread. Please create a new thread about your subject instead. Threads violating this rule will be closed. Stickied threads, Game Discussion threads, and HD Texture threads are exempt, however, and users can freely post there regardless of how old the topics are.

Read our forum rules please.