Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] Kirby's Return To Dreamland - NTSC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[Image: omTLP.jpg]

Dolphin 3.0-189, 64-bit. Specs in my signature.

There are no special settings to use, other than enabling External Frame Buffer for some mini-games. The game runs well, just my CPU is clocked a bit too low to get full-speed, but most people will have no problems with this game. 70-80% is very playable here.

Options like "Cache Display Lists" and "OpenMP Texture Decoder" are optional, I just posted the settings how I have them.

[Image: MzhCF.jpg]

[Image: YNSEB.jpg]

[Image: RLr3Q.jpg]

[Image: 3UJVp.jpg]

[Image: AWiLG.jpg]

[Image: 6ciKU.jpg]

[Image: 3CwH7.jpg]

[Image: ZE9Hy.jpg]

[Image: E6QWb.jpg]

[Image: 14qHZ.jpg]

[Image: TbYDu.jpg]

[Image: Yq08d.jpg]
Nice Smile You might want to write out "External Frame Buffer", otherwise noobs won't know what you mean and ask stupid questions.
Hm, are you using OpenGL? I saw that on DX9 there's a little gfx glitch which makes Kirby's cheeks look like they have war paint on them ^^
I'm using DX9, I've never seen that problem before. I added some of the more important settings to the first post. External Frame Buffer is disabled in the screen shots, but it is needed when you play mini-games, you can keep it on all the time or only use it when you need it.

hagros

Here the game does not start
Undecided
@ hagros: You need to use Dolphin version 3.0-189 or later for it to not crash at the beginning.

hagros

I used to use Dolphin version 3.0-189 and not worked, my iso may have a problem
dolphin 3.0 crashes at end of water world boss. after getting ship part?
You have to use 3.0-189. I'm almost on the last level, I've only had one crash the whole game.

Here are a couple more great shots for your viewing pleasure.

[Image: 28QTf.jpg]

[Image: hCg9D.jpg]

[Image: hV1Zq.jpg]
Just no boss spoilers, please :o
This is a pretty awesome game. playing with mah mate. getting good speed at 1080p / 2x IR / 4AA / 16AF on my shitty 1090t @ 3.6ghz + XFX 5850
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8