Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Not able to Use L/R On new Revs( 3405)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

MarioMadness

On About 10 Differnt Games I cant use L or R No more, I can Even change it to differnt buttons and it still doesnt work. But Im In Love With the New Shaders lol
What are those games ?
Also, Are you using nJoy ? if so, try to see if there's a listbox in nJoy's config talking about these triggers, if it's available try to change it, and maybe reset your config Confused

It - may - be related to the latest changes on the SI Pad modes (which fixed Luigi's Mansion) however it's unlikely :p
sadly it probably IS the SI pad modes doing this.
please list all games with issues and I or someone else will check it out!

placidchap

(06-12-2009, 10:51 AM)shuffle2 Wrote: [ -> ]sadly it probably IS the SI pad modes doing this.
please list all games with issues and I or someone else will check it out!

Hi,

Registered to say that Paper Mario TTYD R trigger does not work anymore for turning paper thin. Registers for the HUD display though...

sixdd

Pikmin 2 is doing it as well, both L and R. Playing US NTSC version.

LuisR14

uuuhh shuffle2, i think you accidentally stickied this thread Tongue
(06-15-2009, 08:29 AM)LuisR14 Wrote: [ -> ]uuuhh shuffle2, i think you accidentally stickied this thread Tongue

accidentally ? that's like a major issue, we need reports Tongue

LuisR14

aah ok, nvm then Tongue

MarioMadness

Sorry For Not reporting the Games that the Trggers Dont work, But Heres a Few. Resident Evil 0, Mortal Kombat Deception & Deadily Alliance, XGRA, And A few Other Games its F****D Up on
Rainbow six Lockdown
Pages: 1 2 3