Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Fire emblem Path of Radiance
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
hey guys..i was so excited about this game..finally it started playing its crashing at chap 11!..i looked at a lot of forums and realized that has been the case for many of them...so could you please try fixing it?..i love this game and want to finish it...and by the way even the intro video was'nt coming on..the fight between greil and black knight..those videos have only audio but its a black screen!...so guys i'd really appreciate it if you'll could fix it...and will it work on these pc specs?Huh

Intel Core 2 Duo 2.8 Ghz
2 GB RAM
1 GB graphic card, Nvidia Geforce 9500GT..
Hi Paul, about de cinematics of the game, in dolphin svn 2946 works perfectly, from svn 3000, the cinematics has only sound and no video, and about the problem of chapter 11 I`m sorry, but i didnt knew the problem, because i havent played the game yet. the game works with your pc specs to full spped, because with my pc works perfectly, well i only test until chapter 2.
I hope that my info has been useful for you.
(06-12-2009, 07:26 AM)mantor Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Paul, about de cinematics of the game, in dolphin svn 2946 works perfectly, from svn 3000, the cinematics has only sound and no video, and about the problem of chapter 11 I`m sorry, but i didnt knew the problem, because i havent played the game yet. the game works with your pc specs to full spped, because with my pc works perfectly, well i only test until chapter 2.
I hope that my info has been useful for you.

yeah thanks for that info..i realized that about the cinematics..when i tried it out in r2745 the video was coming but didnt when i used 3329 and so forth..anyways once you get to chap 11..and it still works please let me know what you did ok?..and by the way i'm presently downloading radiant dawn(RD)..heard it was'nt posing as many probs as POR...is that true?..and how should i configure dolphin to play RD?..will if work fine with r3404 x86?..coz i have that too...really appreciate any views you have..
Well Paul, I completed radiant dawn in dolphin svn 2946, with some problems, but i guess in dolphin svn above of 3000 there is no problem, because the sound in cinematics always appears, and the graphics are good, for this, if you want play radiant dawn without problems, you will have to use the last svn, because the game works better than another svn of dolphin.
In dolphin r3404x86, im going to test in the next days, and i tell you which one is the best config for the radiant dawn, ok.
(06-14-2009, 02:26 PM)mantor Wrote: [ -> ]Well Paul, I completed radiant dawn in dolphin svn 2946, with some problems, but i guess in dolphin svn above of 3000 there is no problem, because the sound in cinematics always appears, and the graphics are good, for this, if you want play radiant dawn without problems, you will have to use the last svn, because the game works better than another svn of dolphin.
In dolphin r3404x86, im going to test in the next days, and i tell you which one is the best config for the radiant dawn, ok.

hey Mantor, I really appreciate it that you're giving advice...well i tried Radiant Dawn on r3406 and after the initial cinematic..when the prologue was about to start i suddenly got a message saying "dolphin encountered some prob and needs to close immediately!"...why do you think that is?..and I just downloaded the latest build by nosound97 r3428x86...mine is a 64bit but i heard even if thats the case using x86 provides a speed boost somehow..I dont know if thats true...I just saw it on the net..anyways i'm really looking forward for your reply about the dolphin config..thanks again..
Well, I propose you that you use the dolphin svn 64 bits, if you have installed a SO of 64 bits, because the games run faster and is more stable. Any case, this was the config when i passed the game:
Dolphin svn 2946 64 bits, enabled dual-core mode, optimize quantifiers disabled, because some characters have bad graphics, and the rest i left as it cames with the emu.
I played the radiant dawn pal, and with iso, no dvd, I hope this inoformation works for you, sorry for no response you, but I have so many homeworks from the U, and I dont have so much time as to test the game in the new releases.
(06-20-2009, 02:38 AM)mantor Wrote: [ -> ]Well, I propose you that you use the dolphin svn 64 bits, if you have installed a SO of 64 bits, because the games run faster and is more stable. Any case, this was the config when i passed the game:
Dolphin svn 2946 64 bits, enabled dual-core mode, optimize quantifiers disabled, because some characters have bad graphics, and the rest i left as it cames with the emu.
I played the radiant dawn pal, and with iso, no dvd, I hope this inoformation works for you, sorry for no response you, but I have so many homeworks from the U, and I dont have so much time as to test the game in the new releases.

hey thanks for that!..but i already played it in svn 3349 and it worked fine and I finished the game too!..in any case thanks for taking the time to reply..anyways path of radiance is still getting stuck at chap 11..any solution yet?..if not thats fine..thanks again!
(06-22-2009, 04:59 AM)Paul Wrote: [ -> ]hey thanks for that!..but i already played it in svn 3349 and it worked fine and I finished the game too!..in any case thanks for taking the time to reply..anyways path of radiance is still getting stuck at chap 11..any solution yet?..if not thats fine..thanks again!

I apologize for jumping in here, but I've got another issue with Fire Emblem. All the movies play at 20-27 FPS, which is close enough to 30 I suppose, but the audio has a lot of crackling and problems. The crackling/static is constant and there is also choppyness/stutter every second or so. It really makes it very annoying to follow what is going on. The rest of the game plays fine at perfect speed. Has anyone had this issue before?

I've tried three different x86 releases, 3508, 2195, 3513, . New and old. All have this exact same problem.

I'm using the OpenGL plugin, and HLE plugin, mostly default settings. I've tried all plugin and program options and settings I believe and none make a difference.

I'm using the USA version of the game.

I'm on WinXP, and a E6600 2.4Ghz dual core, Crossfire ATI 4850's with 1gig total VRAM, 2gig system memory.

I did get an error the very first time using dolphin saying no continuous 1 gig of memory could be found...but everything seemed to work fine.

Thank you kindly for helping a newbie like me.

cmccmc

..and by the way i'm presently downloading radiant dawn(RD)
[/quote]

Pirate downloading games is illegal Ban for you!!!

Dammit I dropped the ban hammer again can anyone find it???
Quote:Pirate downloading games is illegal Ban for you!!!

Dammit I dropped the ban hammer again can anyone find it???

What are you talking about??? So anyway, back on topic...tested some more but I continue to get the choppy/crackling movies.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8