Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Looking for people to netplay with...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Alright,now i really dunno if that's the right place to post this(If it isn't,feel free to move it,mods.)but whatever.

Also,make sure that the gmae you wanna play is playable(well)on Single Core,because Netplay does not support Dual Core.At least i think so.
Also,the lower the buffer is,the less input lag you get but the slower the game is,somethign which i did not know of.

Does Four Swords have NetPlay? If so count this guy in.
(08-20-2011, 04:00 PM)Outlandish_Jones Wrote: [ -> ]Does Four Swords have NetPlay? If so count this guy in.

Well,Moon Gates make the game crash soooooo...
(08-20-2011, 10:03 AM)YouHaveRROD Wrote: [ -> ]Alright,now i really dunno if that's the right place to post this(If it isn't,feel free to move it,mods.)but whatever,i'll just go on.

I'm looking for people to play Melee,Brawl and other games over Netplay.I tried with a guy and it was cool but slow because the guy's computer wasn't up to snuff(8400 GS,lol) so i want to try with people who have a decent PC...

I could play with you (SSBBrawl, New Super Mario Bros Wii Mario Kart Wii and Mario Party 4 to 7) All games are running at full frame rate on my computer
you just have to explain me how netplay works..
(08-22-2011, 05:57 AM)slax65 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-20-2011, 10:03 AM)YouHaveRROD Wrote: [ -> ]Alright,now i really dunno if that's the right place to post this(If it isn't,feel free to move it,mods.)but whatever,i'll just go on.

I'm looking for people to play Melee,Brawl and other games over Netplay.I tried with a guy and it was cool but slow because the guy's computer wasn't up to snuff(8400 GS,lol) so i want to try with people who have a decent PC...

I could play with you (SSBBrawl, New Super Mario Bros Wii Mario Kart Wii and Mario Party 4 to 7) All games are running at full frame rate on my computer

Sure thing.Got Steam/Skype?
oo count me in. I can run most games on max. steam user is : omg205

Looking forward to playing with you guys!
(08-22-2011, 12:59 PM)kamikaze205 Wrote: [ -> ]oo count me in. I can run most games on max. steam user is : omg205

Looking forward to playing with you guys!

Hershey,right?
(08-22-2011, 10:17 AM)YouHaveRROD Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-22-2011, 05:57 AM)slax65 Wrote: [ -> ]

Sure thing.Got Steam/Skype?

why should we need steam?

Exodeity

Hey I wouldn't mind playing if you explained how to, heh. I can play most anything at full fps. I do have a steam/skype, pm me if you want it.

Also, just registered Big Grin
I just joined skype and I can play brawl. I just started like the night before yesterday but I've been on it for some hours straight today. many hours straight.. since last night. I still endure the lack of sleep.

I don't know what this skype thing is supposed to do. I have to add you as a contact or something right?

it says add contact I have to type in everything I know so for example it says email at the top right?

I'm confused.

edit
screw that I'm going to sleep for some time 6 to 10 hours dont know how long i'll be. I've been up now pretty much 24 hours straight.

PM me or something because im so tired right now i am currently having visions
Pages: 1 2 3