Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: A portable version of Dolphin 3 emulator - With Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redis.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

GustavoM

So I have received a few commentaries about the previous version that cluttered the registry with a few lines and all that - this fixes It. And once again, this Is meant for those who don't want to install anything else to be able to run Dolphin on any kind of PC - and even more than that - to be able to do so elsewhere.

Filesize Is ~ 90 mb. Download It here: *snip*

All credit goes for their respective authors. I'm just the guy who threw everything together.

I'm sorry for my previous mistakes and... thanks once again, have fun.
Thanks bro!
Still seems pointless to me, dolphin is all ready portable and windows user should already have vc++ installed and not being able to access user data sucks imo (cant share controller profiles, saves or use DSP dump) unless im missing something?
I edited out the link..

No reason for the size to be that large and I am skeptical after the last thread. I just want to be sure it is safe before the link is put back up.
Isn't the size so large because of the built-in runtimes (DirectX, Visual C++)?
Wouldn't be it easier to do a static linked build and just include dxwebsetup?
But then you still have to download and install DirectX
is that so much pain? god, the guy is even giving you the freaking downloader already.
not everyone is playing on rigs with Admin Rights ;=)
Neither am I... You just have to do this once in a big while anyways...
Pages: 1 2