Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Cutscene slowdown and missing textures in megaman network transmission
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

BreakerCore

I've gotten Megaman Network Transmission to work flawlessly on my machine, (Nividia GeForce GTX 560, Intel i5-2500k @ 3.30GHz with 8 cores and 2 logical threads per physical core) however every time a game decides to go into a cutscene, the game beings to skip and slow to an incredibly low rate. Along side this, during the game's first fight with fireman, his firearms attack appeared invisible, and I had the same issue again when I re-battled him later.

I was wondering if my setting could be at fault (Direct3D9 with Vsync and safe texture cache) or the emulations still had a few kinks. Any advice would be a great help, thanks!
which revision did you use? try 3.0 it works perfectly

BreakerCore

(07-22-2011, 05:26 PM)LordVador Wrote: [ -> ]which revision did you use? try 3.0 it works perfectly

I'm using Dolphin 3.0, sorry I should've clarified. Are there specific settings I need to have off or on for the best performance? Do I have a bad disc image?
(07-24-2011, 02:41 PM)BreakerCore Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-22-2011, 05:26 PM)LordVador Wrote: [ -> ]which revision did you use? try 3.0 it works perfectly

I'm using Dolphin 3.0, sorry I should've clarified. Are there specific settings I need to have off or on for the best performance? Do I have a bad disc image?

It could but if it's only cutscenes I don't think so. Try to check Speed Up Disc Transfer in Game properties. FrameLimit/Audio Throttle Off too

BreakerCore

(07-24-2011, 06:29 PM)LordVador Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-24-2011, 02:41 PM)BreakerCore Wrote: [ -> ]

It could but if it's only cutscenes I don't think so. Try to check Speed Up Disc Transfer in Game properties. FrameLimit/Audio Throttle Off too

Yeah, I think it's my disc image. The framerate doesn't slow at all, but for some reason the cutscenes always chop along at a very slow rate regardless of what setting I have and have not got on. Thanks for the help anyway!