Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Finally found... my... Smash... but...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Yure16

I finally put my SSBB.iso to run!Big GrinBut, I can't create an OpenGL renderer and I not have the necessary extensions. What extensions I need? What is OGL renderer?HuhI use my disc on Linux, I scrubb it, I use the Alcohol120%... to generate this file! Please, help!Sad
what is your computer made of? what gpu are you using?

LuisR14

his pc has an Intel Celeron M 550 @ 2GHz, and a Mobile Intel 965 express chipset (which is an Intel GMA 3000) Smile

cmccmc

(06-02-2009, 11:22 PM)Yure16 Wrote: [ -> ]I finally put my SSBB.iso to run!Big GrinBut, I can't create an OpenGL renderer and I not have the necessary extensions. What extensions I need? What is OGL renderer?HuhI use my disc on Linux, I scrubb it, I use the Alcohol120%... to generate this file! Please, help!Sad

use the old direct x plugin since you have an intel card

Yure16

Really thanks!! It's what Luis says; this is my computer.
(06-03-2009, 02:07 AM)LuisR14 Wrote: [ -> ]his pc has an Intel Celeron M 550 @ 2GHz, and a Mobile Intel 965 express chipset (which is an Intel GMA 3000) Smile
euh...?
ok?

LuisR14

(06-03-2009, 03:47 AM)Daco Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-03-2009, 02:07 AM)LuisR14 Wrote: [ -> ]his pc has an Intel Celeron M 550 @ 2GHz, and a Mobile Intel 965 express chipset (which is an Intel GMA 3000) Smile
euh...?
ok?
he PM'ed me, lol Big Grin

Yure16

Hey, how to configure this Dx9 plugin in your sig?

LuisR14

in Dolphin go to "Options->Configure->Plugins" and set it as your graphics plugin, then to configure you click on "Config..." Tongue

Yure16

What graphic set you use? Any suggest are welcome.
OMG, OMG! I... yes! Are ok, but Dolphin crashes on charact select screen! What I have to do? I use the Dolphin Hacked for Intel too, but a misterious message appear.
Pages: 1 2