Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Finally found... my... Smash... but...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

LuisR14

well i use the default setttings except for the FullScreen and Windowed settings Smile

EDIT: what's the error? Undecided

Yure16

The error: *&%!@ and something more.SadDolphin Hacked for Intel don't use letters, it use strange symbols what nobody can read.
I used DolphinIL and it was to screen a selection of characters ... but I try to use now and it was only until the end of the film opening.
----
Hey, I use the Google Translator, sorry...

LuisR14

well isn't the hacked version in a Japanese or Chinese writing? Undecided

Yure16

My computer can't read kanji correctly... Help on DolphinIL, please...
I try to download other version, but ALL the files are corrupted!Sad
there's no point in running brawl on your computer. It'll never run. Just play it on your wii. Your computer is far to slow to play anything.

LuisR14

well even though it's a laptop, that cpu is one of those dual-core celerons Tongue

EDIT: oh wait, that's a single core Tongue

Yure16

I don't have a WiiSadWell, thanks anyway...

cmccmc

then how did you get the games?

LuisR14

just let the Game Developers to ask him that xD (i don't care how he got his games as long as he doesn't say that it's pirated Tongue)

Yure16

Dolphin crashes EVER! Well, maybe is time to buy a new processor... and new video board... I got my game: aquired disc, read on other operational system, scrubb on other computer and use Alcohol120% to generate a perfect backup .iso... Yes, I think it's all. I'll continue to trying to use Dolphin on my lil' computer. Hey, where are the requeriments thread?
Pages: 1 2