Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Open GL Render Problems.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

FTW_JMe

Hi. I'm currently having some problems with the latest Dolphin emulator, and I have no idea how to sort it out. If anyone could be kind enough to help me out, I'd greatly appreciate it.

This is what happens whenever I try to boot a rom up...

[Image: X8001.png]

Like I said, I'd greatly appreciate any help at all. Thanks.

I've looked around on this site and I read somewhere about maybe the problem is having an integrated Intel graphics card or something?

These are my settings anyway, I don't know if they help at all...

[Image: cnfg001.png]
change your configuration settings so that it uses Dolphin Direct 3d9, rather than open gl.
(you need to do this because your graphics card does not fully support ogl)

FTW_JMe

(06-02-2009, 10:21 AM)iceXstriker Wrote: [ -> ]change your configuration settings so that it uses Dolphin Direct 3d9, rather than open gl.
(you need to do this because your graphics card does not fully support ogl)

Thankyou, it's actually showing more life now. I'm hearing the games sounds, but I still have a slight problem...

[Image: x8003.png]

After this screen it just goes black, but I can hear all the games sounds.
What game are you trying to run? It's either the game isn't fully emulated, or the Direct3D plugin can't create all the textures. The OGL plugin is much better and worked on more frequently. So, you'll either have to deal with the buggy direct3d plugin, or try to upgrade your graphics card to get the full 2.1 OGL support.
or play on your wii.
(06-02-2009, 11:44 AM)envisaged0ne Wrote: [ -> ]What game are you trying to run? It's either the game isn't fully emulated, or the Direct3D plugin can't create all the textures. The OGL plugin is much better and worked on more frequently. So, you'll either have to deal with the buggy direct3d plugin, or try to upgrade your graphics card to get the full 2.1 OGL support.
correct me if im wrong, but i don't think you can upgrade from an integrated graphics card.

LuisR14

well you should ask him what is his video card Smile
(06-02-2009, 12:30 PM)LuisR14 Wrote: [ -> ]well you should ask him what is his video card Smile

it's an Intel Cantiga (as you can see in the second pic), which is probably integrated (like most other intel gcards)

LuisR14

well i've never heard of an "Intel Cantiga" Undecided, so i would prefer for him to use GPU-Z and post what it says is his vid card Tongue
rather than downloading gpuz, he/she could simply open his/her System Information window and
post the relevant information found in components > display Smile
(system information is found in start > accessories > system tools)
Pages: 1 2