Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Open GL Render Problems.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

LuisR14

lol yea, that way's good too Tongue (he could also do "start menu->search "dxdiag"->press enter->click ok then click on the "display" tab Tongue, he could use everest, or he could use this little program that i made that displays the vid card's name in a command line Tongue)
If he doesn't have a laptop, then he should be able to "upgrade" his graphics card. As long as he has a free AGP, PCI or PCI-E port. The Bios should disable the integrated graphics chipset and use the new card instead. Obviously if it's a laptop, he's stuck with what he has.
Man, 2nd pic says that OpenGL version of video card is 1.5, but Dolphin requires 2.1. You must use Direct3D plugin. You can download from LuisR14's sig

FTW_JMe

Wow! You guys are awesome, I didn't expect so much help with this. Thankyou all.

I installed that plugin in LuisR14's sig and it seems to have done the job, though the game I'm running (WrestleMania X-8) is going pretty slow (around 8-10 FPS).

Here is my system info:

Operating System: Windows Vista Home Premium
System Manufacturer: Hewlett-Packard
System Model: Compaq Presario CQ60 Notebook PC
System Type: X86-Based PC
Processor: Genuine Intel® CPU T1600 @ 1.66GHz, 1662Mhz, 2 Core(s), 2 Logical...
Memory: 3002MB RAM
DirectX Version: DirectX 10

Thanks again for all the help guys.

LuisR14

(06-03-2009, 01:41 AM)FTW_JMe Wrote: [ -> ]Operating System: Windows Vista Home Premium
System Manufacturer: Hewlett-Packard
System Model: Compaq Presario CQ60 Notebook PC
System Type: X86-Based PC
Processor: Genuine Intel® CPU T1600 @ 1.66GHz, 1662Mhz, 2 Core(s), 2 Logical...
Memory: 3002MB RAM
DirectX Version: DirectX 10
your video card is not even there, but i did some research and it's probably an Nvidia GeForce 8200M Smile, and i checked on what OpenGL version it supports and it just had a "?" Undecided, so i suggest that you update your drivers first Smile
Pages: 1 2